Part 28- Potter

After my mother came and me and Draco had an argument because I didn't want her to know or be worried we sorted it and I was in my next mission to talk to potter I was not looking forward to this not one bit. I told Draco and he was annoyed at first but he calmed down after because he trusted me so I set of for the great hall.

I got there and saw the golden trio on they're table so I walked over cautiously and took a seat causing them to look at me. "Hey guys, I'm s-s-sorry for what I did to you all especially you gr-Hermione and Ron I hope we can be friends I feel awful. They all stuttered for a second until Granger said "yes y/n of course we can forgive you but we need something in return" I nodded agreeing for hardy to say "we are creating an army Dumbledores Army because of Umbridge and obviouslyVoldemort since all three of us believe that he's back so we could use with some help with the spells if it's okay with you" I laughed and said of course I've always wanted to test my abilities out so why not ahah they all had big smiles on they're faces and said "thank you" all at the same time I smiled and walked back over to my house table.

As I got there I breathed and laughed to the fact I got them wrapped round my little finger and told Draco everything as he chuckled. We all did our lessons as me and Draco went back to my dorm to play music and do our studying for these stupid OWLs. Halfway through studying mine and Draco's song came on from the radio so we stopped smiled at each other and started dancing to it again feeling like the world was just us 2, as the song finished Draco's favourite juggle song came on something called "your the one that I want" or something like that as he stood up and turned it full blast.

Play song:

Draco stood up dragging me to my feet and started showing me all the moves to the song that he has learnt in his room out of being bored it took me way too many tries to dance the moves correctly I gave up and sat back on my bed while he stopped playing the song and sat next to me, after about 1000 tries of trying to persuade me to join him again I agreed as he played the song again as I got back up on my feet I put the heels on that he wanted me to wear thinking it'd be easier and it was I got the moves a lot quicker this time as we kept dancing and dancing until the song had finished as we both collapsed back on the neck laughing and finishing the studying we was meant finish 3 hours ago.

We finally finished at 2:00am and fell asleep straight away me with a book on my chest and Draco with his head on my shoulder. We woke up at exactly 7:30 giving us 30 minutes to get changed we finished doing everything giving us a minute to get to class we ran through the halls to get to Astronomy we made it with 5 seconds left before we was classed as late I partnered up with potter while Blaise or tendered up with Draco, Draco knew why I was doing this so he wasn't really affected since he got me all night every night.

I spoke with potter about how he's been and asked when the first DA meeting was he told me tonight at 6:00pm in the room of requirement I nodded my head and headed to my next lesson. Dinner came round and I said I'd be back by 8:00pm at my dorm and whispered saying i have a DA meeting at 6pm so I promise you I'll be okay he nodded and kissed me passionately as I headed to the ROR(room of requirement) as I got there everyone was shocked to see a Slytherin I just explained I'm nothing like my father and I'm only like him when I get irritated they all suddenly got along with me we was working on expelliarmus today as I got it first try I helped Neville and he managed to do it after a few tries I was proud of him really proud. The DA meeting finished and next week was the same time same place I was joining the inquisitorial squad tomorrow as well so I would have to take my badge of or whatever I got given about it. I sent a letter to my mother and explained what was going on and was waiting for a reply of her.