Part 39- Arrangements

As we both got up and answered Draco's door it was Narcissa telling us to go downstairs so we followed behind her. As we got downstairs we saw everyone including Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. We stood next to them while Draco had his hands wrapped around my waist as Pansy was talking to me about how my Christmas has been so far until we interrupted by Lucius saying "in 4 days all of us including you-know-who's followers will be having a Christmas hall the dress theme for boys is black or white while the girls is any colour I hope you all enjoy finding dresses and suits for this as it has been a tradition throughout the Malfoy's name, that is all" me and Pansy looked at each other in pure excitement as Narcissa took us both to a separate room.

"Y/n, Pansy would you like to come with me and Bellatrix to get your dresses? We looked at each other and squealed as we agreed. Narcissa had explained that she would take us tomorrow morning so Pansy can sleep here with Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, we both ran out as we ran to Pansy room for the night.

When we got there it was massive so we played some music and danced with each other while u taught Pansy how to do it. She couldn't for a while so we both burst into laughter not being able to breath properly. As we calmed down we started again and she got it, she got the moves I was so so proud of her so we kept on practicing and practicing until I shouted Blaise and Draco, They entered and I questioned where Crabbe and Goyle was they replied confidently "they had to return home there family wanted them to get them ready for the ball" I nodded as I brought them over so we could practice with our dates.

Play song and end song when the paragraph had finished.

The music started and we took they're hands, we went round the room gracefully and I was making sure Pansy was doing it correctly as Draco was watching Blaise, they had done it, I could see the smiles on there faces knowing they were in love, I knew they was a couple but I don't know how long they have been together for. We danced and danced as Draco was not breaking eye contact with me as he spun me around as did Pansy and Blaise. Draco's smile made my world complete I have never really seen Draco smile this much we had always hated each other until now, the song kept playing for what felt like hours Pansy and Blaise kissed the same time me and Draco did. We all smiled at each other and had a big catch-up until it was time for dinner.

We all sat down and talked for ages we felt like a massive family until I started feeling sick I stopped eating and ran to Draco's room and threw up, I was throwing up for a good ten minutes until Pansy came in and held my hair back "what's wrong y/n?" She asked softly "I don't know pans me and Draco did it last night after my period had stopped early and I feel sick really sick so I'm scared" I replied shakily she looked at me in shock as she appearated leaving me until she came back minutes after with a pregnancy test 3 to be exact. I looked at her and furrowed my brows as she locked the door. I peed on one of them and waited five minutes, it felt like 5 hours I was shaking uncontrollably.

Pansy calmed me down when it was time to check it, I took a deep breath and flipped it over 'positive' it was positive I'm pregnant I sat on the floor with my head in my hands and started crying as I told Pansy to get Narcissa.

Pansy:
I left y/n to get Narcissa I ran down the steps of Malfoy Manor and found her talking or everyone else "Narcissa, y/n needs you NOW, and you too Miss Lestrange. Y/n's mother and Narcissa shared worried glances as they darted of upstairs to get to y/n I don't think I've ran that fast in a while.

Y/n
Pansy came back to me with my mother and Narcissa  they all went into the bathroom where I was crying on the floor, my mum and Narcissa both went "what's wrong dear?" At the same time I looked at them with worry as I took the pregnancy test out of the hoodie I was wearing, they both checked it and there faces had filled with joy but worry as I still had the battle of Hogwarts to do they squealed and said "your having a baby!!!, yesssssss" I smiled at there reactions as I told them I didn't want to tell my father and Lucius they both nodded and said they'll speak to them as I got Pansy to get Draco.

All three of them left the room as Draco came in, he had a look of worry on his face as he knelt beside me "what wrong baby, tell me" I looked at him with red puffy eyes and a weak smile as I stood up and lifted the test out of my pocket once again, I placed it in front of him as his face lit up. He looked at me and said "your not lying are you" I shook my head in no as he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me.

After talking with Draco about names my father and Lucius came through the door with Nagini. Nagini came up to me and said "congratulations on your pregnancy your father is excited" I hissed back thank you as I looked at my father who had a huge smile on his face as he came to me and hugged me tight "I'm so so happy your actually having a baby with The Draco Malfoy, that child will have my full protection I promise" I looked to him and hugged him tighter as Lucius came and sat next to me.

"Congratulations y/n I'm extremely proud of Draco and you for becoming in love with each other and not leave each other's sides" I smiled at him too whilst he hugged me aswell before they both left Draco's room. I got changed into pajamas said good night to everyone and went to sleep with Draco stroking my stomach. I was about to have a baby with the love of my life.

A/N:
The battle of Hogwarts is going to be a bit different Bellatrix isn't going to die but Voldemort does die from Harry but y/n gets revenge