Part 46-Horcruxes

News had spread round the Manor, Potter was out looking for my fathers Horcruxes, I was livid because I knew it would weaken my dad and I couldn't lose him.

3:00pm
Harry had found the third Horcrux and was finding a way to destroy it. My father was becoming weaker by the minute and Draco was the one who had property of the elder wand so I persuaded my father to disarm Draco so he can have that wand he agreed as I went to speak to Draco. "Draco bub, will you let my father disarm you so the elder wand is in his property since you disarmed Dumbledore the wand answer to you" Draco looked at me and went "of course he can baby he needs it more than I do" I smiled while taking him downstairs.

When we got down my father was waiting to disarm him. Draco had ahold of the wand since My Father had retrieved it from Dumbledores grave. I nodded at them both as Draco held the Elder wand out waiting "expelliarmus" my father shouted as the wand flew out of Draco's hand and he caught it. My father shook Draco's hand and sent us back upstairs when we got back to Draco's room we had a shower together since we had to start on Scorpius' room. We both got undressed as we got into the shower as soon as we did he pinned me to a wall and kissed me hard but passionate, I ran my hands through his hair as he told me to jump so I did as his hands cupped my arse that had gotten bigger I was 7 months pregnant now so I had to be careful. He shoved his cock into me as I moaned loud he pounded into me I screamed. He out me down as I knelt and sucked his cock he gripped his hands on the wall as he moaned in pleasure when he released we finished showering as he slapped my arse as I got out, I walked into his room bare naked and put some booty shorts on as he came and kissed me again, I pushed him to the bed and started grinding on him(jeez being pregnant has made you horny) he moaned in pleasure as he grabbed my tits and started rubbing circles round my nipples, he pulled me towards him as he started suckin my tits leaving hickeys everywhere he slapped my arse wanting more so I took his towel of and inserted his dick as I rode him, I started bouncing up and down as he grabbed my hips securing me down so he could watch my tits bounce, I was moaning in pleasure and is was he we both released at the same time as we passed out on the bed.

We woke to my father screaming, We knew what this meant, Potter had destroyed the 3rd horcrux. I knew which one he would go for next it was the one in my mothers Vault. We just had to wait.

A week had passed and I had just gone 8 months my due date was the day after the battle of Hogwarts, my back had started hurting now so it was hard for me to do much. My mother shouted me so I went down with Draco behind me "y/n Harry's found the goblet in my vault go see your father" I looked concerned as Draco stayed with my mum I went into the room my father was in and I saw him going weaker and weaker I had tears in my eyes ax I went to him and hugged him tight "I see your stomach is a lot bigger now" he said with a smile I laughed and said yeah I'm due the day after we attack Hogwarts he looked at me surprised as he said "you need to be careful when we attack Hogwarts try not to get hurt please and I need to warn you, if Nagini does die you'll feel a pain like I do when Harry Potter destroys my Horcruxes and Nagini's one of them but Nagini has given half of her power to you so you'll feel the pain if she dies do you understand" I nodded my head as he dismissed me.

When Draco came back upstairs I told him and he promised me he'll protect me I said "no Draco, you need to protect your family now come on let's get some sleep we need to do Scorpius' room tomorrow. He sighed with tears in his eyes as he nuzzled his head into my neck with one hand on my stomach, he lifted up and kissed me for ages as we both drifted of to sleep.