Part 35-Try And Try Again

We both set of for the Room Of Requirement as soo as we got dressed we needed to work on the cabinet everything was failing and we had 4 days left, so as I was working on the Vanishing cabinet Draco was finding ways to get items to Dumbledore with serious curses or even poison.

Draco:
I started with something that I thought was easy, I had bought a necklace and cursed it as I placed it in the bathroom of The Three Broomsticks I walked back down and saw Potter giving me the dirtiest look, I raised and eyebrow and showed a scowl on my face, even though I was tired and run down I weren't letting potter see that. I walked out of The Three Broomsticks and went to y/n's dorm as I promised her I'd get some sleep while she worked on the cabinet.

Y/n:
I had grabbed a small bird and took it to the cabinet to see if I had gotten anywhere. I placed the bird in the cabinet and whispered Harmonia Nectere Passus I had heard the teleporting noise as I opened the cabinet it had gone, I shut the door again and whispered the same spell as the noise came back I opened the door too see the bird. Dead. The bird had died. Already. I cried, I couldn't do this I wasn't strong enough as I covered the cabinet back up and walked to my dorm wiping my tears.

I got to my dorm and saw Draco asleep peacefully he had listened to me I took my bag of and tied my hair up in a messy bun while I got a book and laid next to Draco and started reading until he awoke.

Draco:
7:00pm
I woke up hearing small sobs, it was of y/n I sat up and looked at her as I grabbed her and hugged her. What's wrong baby? I questioned softly "I put a bird in the cabinet thinking it was going to work and it did until the bird came back but. The bird was dead. The bird had died I can't do this Draco I'm not strong enough" I looked at her sorrowfully but I was proud she was getting somewhere I hugged her been tighter and said "trust me my love we'll do this you've progressed you've managed for the bird to go to it's twin we'll get there eventually I promise" she looked at me and kissed me.

Y/n:
I had a knock on my dorm door, I looked at Draco and opened my door to Professor Snape asking for me and Draco to go to Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall she nodded as I followed her to them both. As we got there I saw the necklace I needed to give to Dumbledore, my face dropped as the necklace got lifted by Snape, I held Draco's hand and looked at him.

We had finished our questions as we had been accused of something that Draco did but I showed no guilt as I answered for both of us as he just answered a few. We was walking back to my dorm until Draco collapsed to the floor and fainted I screamed his name as I knew he had to go to the hospital wing. I quickly did a covering spell on Draco's arm multiple times so the dark mark didn't show, as I ran through the corridors with Draco in my arms.

I got there as Madam Pomfrey ran to me and told me to place him on a bed, I did what i was told and held his hand tightly eating to see what Madam Pomfrey wanted to say. "It seems he's had a silent panic attack and it made him faint, he should be awake soon he just needs rest" I sighed in relief as I said thank you to her and held his hand even tighter than before.

It was about 10:00pm and I felt Draco's hand squeeze around mind as I looked up and saw him smiling weakly I jumped up and hugged him to the point he couldn't breath "y/n l-let g-go a b-bit y-your h-hugging m-me t-to t-tight" I let go quickly and started apologising as he cupped my face and kissed me. He got dismissed as we walked together to my dorm. Once we got there for the 3rd time we both fell asleep instantly we had 1 day to fix the cabinet and then we had to kill Dumbledore.