Part 20-The Yule Ball part 2

Pansy went down the steps first while my anxiety was racing I peeped round the corner to see Draco asking my friends if they'd seen me including Crabbe and Goyle. They couldn't answer him as they're mouth dropped when they saw me Draco furiously went "what are you gits fuckin staring at" Goyle replied "Malfoy, turn around" and he did so as his jaw dropped at the sight of me he blushed like crazy as he came up and took my hand while we waited.

Professor McGonagall came up to us both explaining how we had to dance first. My heart dropped I was starting to shake until Draco looked at me and somehow calmed me down. We all got lined up in the order of Fleur, Viktor, Cedric and then me as we all went into the great hall while the Hogwarts band played a theme tune that I couldn't get my finger on. Me and Draco stopped in the middle of the room while he put his hand on my waist and I put my hand on his shoulder and connected our other hands together "you look beautiful baby" he whispered in my ear, I smiled and said "you don't look to bad your self" as the music started playing realising it was mine and Draco's song.

Play song at 5 minutes.

We started dancing to our song remembering every single move he taught me at his home during summer, I was loving every single minute of it I'm sure Draco had hijacked the DJ to play it since he knows it's my favourite since he showed it me it was all I ever played we carried on dancing as he spun me around gracefully and carried on dancing and I saw everyone joining in. He kept his footwork precise as he still continued to spin me and carry on dancing like nothing happened this is what I loved about him. I saw Granger with Krum dancing and saw Pansy with Blaise while Daphne was with my brother Theo everything was perfect the Songs kept on playing and playing as me and Draco danced to all of them. Draco managed to kiss me when each song ended while everyone looked at us and I saw them thinking they're each other's soulmates they're perfect together, I even heard grangers thoughts go they look so adorable together I was shocked but I laughed it of and explained to Draco he laughed with me, until the ball finished and he slowly took me to me to his dorm where we both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep while both knowing we were each other's soulmates.

I woke up the next morning with unbearable headache from the music and champagne (I'm just saying they have champagne okay?) I put the pillow over my head while Draco woke up took the pillow of me and kissed me all over my face for him to go "thank you for last night it was the best night I've had in a while" I love you Draco Malfoy and there's nothing changing that you're mine and no one else's I replied while looking directly into his eyes and kissing him on the nose he blushed like crazy as we both fell back asleep not even bothering with classes as he held me in his arms.

It's us forever Draco x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें