Part 27- first lesson

I woke up the next morning complaining because I had Umbridge first but so did Draco so we was both moaning together I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth did my makeup and hair and slipped my uniform on making sure I'm looking presentable just for that pink shrimp.

I walked into my lesson and sat next to Draco at the back. A gryffindor set a paper bird around the classroom while all Slytherins was dicking about with it until Umbridge came in and pretty much torched it as it fell back to the girl. "Good morning class" she chirped "ordinary wizarding levels examinations O.W.Ls more commonly known as owls she said as it wrote on the blackboard in front of us all she spoke up again as I whispered to Draco does this woman ever shut up "study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and the consequences may end up severe" she tapped her wand on two sets of books as we all got one each "your previous lessons have been disturbing so the Ministry have decided to use a safer way of teaching defence against the dark arts" she said this with her high pitched annoying laugh.

As we was going through the books granger put her hand up and said "there's nothing in here about using defensive spells" we all looked at her as umbitch said "using spells Ha Ha you will be learning spells a risk free way" I piped up then I was sick of her already. Risk free way what's the point in doing that if we are going to be attacked we need to know what to use! Umbridge looked at me "who would want to attack young children like you?" Oh I don't know LORD VOLDEMORT!! "MISS RIDDLE" she shouted "that's enough" so your telling me Cedric Diggory died of his own accord? "Cedric s diggorys death was a tragic accident" NO ITS NOT LORD VOLDEMORT KILLED HIM HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS!!! "ENOUGH" she screamed "miss riddle, detention in my office heheh" as I sat down everyone started at me so I ignored them and got on with my pointless work.

All my lessons finished as I walked to Umbridge's office. I knocked and walked in to see cat plates and a bright pink room I was in disgust "miss riddle, take a seat" so I did "you're going to write some lines for me today, but not with your quill your going to use one of mine" I nodded as she handed it me, you haven't given my any ink and you haven't told me what to write Professor "oh you don't need any ink dear and let's say I must not tell lies" I groaned and asked how many times she blankly said "depends how long it take the message to sink in dear" I started writing during my 4th line I help my hand that was in pain for it to say "I must not tell lies"

I got let out and walked straight to my dorm to see Draco waiting pacing round the room baby I'm here he jumped startled and hugged me as he saw that nasty sentence carved in my hand "she did this to you?!" He yelled "DID SHE DO THIS" he yelled louder I nodded yes and he stormed out the room and I heard him appearate.

Draco:
I was furious when I saw y/n's hand I appearated to the manor to find Bellatrix I went up to her and said "it's y/n" Umbridge has done something to her. Bellatrix was angry so angry she appearated to y/n's dorm with me behind her when we got there Bellatrix saw y/n's hand and ran over it her hugging and apologising I felt awful telling her mum but it was needed. I left so they could talk privately.