Part 54- Prolouge

11 years later.

Y/n, Draco and Scorpius live in a large home not so far from the manor, Scorpius and Penelope who's Pansy's and Blaise's kid got along really well to the point where they are inseparable. Y/n was the head of the Ministry alongside with Hermione as Draco was a famous quidditch player. Draco had bought Scorpius and Penelope matching brooms so they could try out together.

"Scorpius!!!" I shouted from downstairs in the hall. "Yes mum?" He replied back with the voice of Draco "hurry up we need to get your stuff from Diagon Alley" I shouted back while Draco wrapped his arms round my waist and kissing my head. "I'm coming!!!" Was all I heard until I saw his platinum blonde hair running down the steps struggling to get his shoes on.

He ran to me and Draco as he said "I'm ready come on let's go let's go" okay Scorpius calm down, we're apperating Draco explained which made Scorpius even more excited.  We appearated to Diagon alley and met up with Pansy and Blaise with there little girl Penelope. Her and Scorpius ran of into Ollivanders as we all waited for them both to come back out. "I'm happy there so close" Pansy explained I just nodded in agreement as Draco said "it's mental how they're going to school tomorrow" I giggled as Scorpius came back out with Penelope after him.

So Scorp what wand did you get I asked him softly "I got a wand with unicorn hair and a Phoenix feather" me Draco Pansy and Blaise all looked at each other with concerned looks, we shook it of and went to go get everything else. "How did he get a Phoenix feather Draco?" I asked him quietly. "I don't even know y/n but let's not think anything of it now and just get him to bed early for school tomorrow" I nodded in agreement as we appearated home after saying bye to Pansy Blaise and Penelope.

It was 10:30pm as we went Scorpius of up to his room. Me and Draco both sat down and watched some tv before we both started falling asleep, we headed up the stairs hand in hand worried for tomorrow.

1st September
We appearated with Pansy, Blaise and Penelope to platform 9 3/4. Scorpius had a pet Ferret since McGonagall allowed more than just an owl cat or a toad. We all walked to Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Dean, Theo and Daph as all our children boarded the train sitting next to each other. All the girls had tears in they're eyes while all the boys had there hands on each other's shoulders. I was shocked that Draco actually had gotten along with Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Dean. As the train set of they all waved to us as they left for their first year of Hogwart's.