Part 5-Boggart

I was awoken by Pansy screaming and throwing a pillow at my head "GET UP FOR SCHOOL Y/N YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower I showered with my coconut scented shampoo and my vanilla scented body wash i then dried my hair which took ages well felt like it got dressed in my robes and ran for the great hall when I got there everyone stared at me which started to anger me to the point of screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT YOU GITS!" They all turned around in a matter of seconds "Miss Riddle why are you screaming and using fowl language in  my school?" I could tell who's voice it was. It was Dumbledore i hissed fuck of you old hag which luckily he didn't hear and sat down next to Draco and Pansy across from me they looked at me as if they saw a wolf "what?!" I questioned. Obviously Draco said "you need to calm down before you get expelled and sent back to Beauxbatons y/n" I murmured under my breath and just started eating.

First period came round and I walked to DADA with Draco since he had the same class as me as we went in I saw them, the bastard golden trio that get everything, I whispered into Draco's ear and said "why the fuck do they get everything and why the fuck are they staring?" He looks at them and chuckles saying "POTTER eyes of what's going to be mine soon" he said this while hugging me which set butterflies of almost to quick I went bright red I could feel my face going hot.

Them butterflies stopped when I heard the professors voice "I'm Professor R.J Lupin and welcome to your first class of Defence Against Dark Arts, now who can tell me what a Boggart is?" My hand shot up faster than grangers he turned to me with a smile and nodded "A Boggart is a shape-shifter that will assume the form of whatever most frightens the person who encounters it." I was proud of my answer and so was Draco by the looks "Well done Miss Riddle" "now we are going to see what fears people the most so can everyone shout after me" "Ridikkulus" my heart dropped as the full class started to say the word next thing I know we are forming a line I got pushed to the near front which I was not happy about.

Play song at 1 minute

It was Weasley first his was a spider he was whimpering like a little girl until he got his wand and went "Ridikkulus" it ended up on roller skates I giggled at it to be honest mostly at him though when he walked past Harry. It was one of the Patil Twins next hers was a gigantic snake which I thought was fair cute she went "Ridikkulus" and it turned to a clown. It sent shivers down my spine then it was my turn I already had my wand out waiting for it to change it was what I expected it was my father he came closer and closer to me and I went "RIDIKKULUS!" He changed to a white balloon which went round the room and the next thing I was on the floor.

DRACO:
When y/n got pushed to the near front I felt awful I wanted to go to her but I couldn't I wasn't allowed it soon came to her turn and my heart dropped and it was who she expected her Father she shouted "Ridikkulus" and I was relieved for a second until I found her on the floor passed out everyone crowded around her I shoved my way through them all to get to her Granger was by her side "Fuck off Mudblood" I hissed at her and so she did I picked her up bridal style and full sped to the hospital wing Pansy saw me with her and her face dropped so she followed until we got there.
End song

PANSY:
I was in charms and all I could hear was music from Professor Lupins class I felt relieved than y/n was doing a fun lesson I wasn't paying attention so I got sent out of the class and believe me when I said I was happy when I got out because I saw Malfoy carrying y/n bridal style with tears in his eyes I had never seen Malfoy with tears in his eyes so he either really cares about her or it was something bad as I sprinted to the hospital wing with him and y/n in his arms..