"Ako-chan, how could you be so calm about this?" Koharu is trembling while watching. It's almost unbelievable that Koharu is the fifth powerful princess of Slor. Ako shook her head.

"Have some faith on Midoriya, Koharu." Koharu nodded even though she is still very worried.

The fight didn't last long when Bakugo launched a huge explosive attack again, but Midoriya didn't attack without a plan. While Bakugo launched the attack right at Midoriya's direction, Midoriya punched his arm upwards that it made the whole building shook and made a huge hole in the entire building.

While Uraraka used this chance to attack on Iida, and secured the nuclear bomb right away.

As expected, Ako's calculation were very on point. "Man, that was intense." Kirishima just had to say it.

"As Saotome said, Hero team would won the battle but they lost the war."

Ako flipped her hair gently while smiling softly, "Well, as expected from a genius." The class sweatdropped.

After the battle, the class criticised the battle between 'Hero' team and 'Villain' team, but mostly by Yaoyorozu. Ako had no interest with partaking with criticising so she said nothing and just watched the whole thing. She could feel though, that Bakugo is still in a state of shock and disbelief.

Ako understands Bakugo right now, because she too had a rival that she had lost into. So, even though Ako doesn't care about Bakugo, she walked towards him in the furthest corner where he sat. Ako crouched down to match his eyes because he was looking down.

When Bakugo catched Ako's cat blue eyes looking up at him with a very curious gaze, he almost bursted in rage. He does not have the patience to be all kind right now. But when he was about to shout at her to get away from him, Ako put her finger on his lips to hush him. "Calm down right now. I just had to say something."

"I don't need your f*cking sympathy. Go away!" He growled, but he dared not to slap her hands away that was touching his lips - because for some reason, her hands are very soft and it made him calm down.

"I don't pity you though. And even if i pity you i wouldn't give you my sympathy so rest assured."

"WHY NOT?!" He snapped at her.

Ako cheekily smiled, "I thought you don't need my sympathy? Have you changed your mind?"

Bakugo clicked his tongue and looked away from Ako's face. Ako giggled. "But Bakugo, you consider Midoriya as your rival now, Isn't it?"

At her words, Bakugo's calm but angry face became even more distorted. "Such loser like him doesn't deserve to be my rival! HE IS JUST A PEBBLE ON MY WAY TO THE TOP!! But even so! Even so!" He clenched his teeth and his calloused hands. Ako understood his feelings more than anything, because she had been through this kind of pace in her life as the third princess of Slor.

"Then, if you consider him your enemy means that you'll definitely beat him once more, right?"

"OF F*CKING COURSE! I CAN'T LET THAT SHITTY NERD TO STAND ON MY WAY!!" He growled again and snapped his eyes to Ako again, but he suddenly stopped when he saw Ako's gentle smile.

She nodded, "That's right, Bakugo. It's not a bad thing to have a rival because it only means you'll be improving yourself even more. It's up to you whether your progress is a bad thing or not." Ako booped Bakugo's nose and began walking away from him, leaving him stupefied.

When he snapped out of his trance, he immediately bursted in pink hues. "OY! DON'T JUST TOUCH ANYONE'S NOSE, YOU CAT BITCH!" Ako flinched when she heard his nickname for her and had a very scary face for a moment. But she let it go for now since she knows he needs some time to clear up his head. Her purpose to tell him something had already served its purpose. So engaging more in conversation with him is not her priority anymore.