𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Wakatoshi Ushijima

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n was awoken to a very soft bed and someone holding his hand.
He slowly blinked to get the blurriness out of his eyes.

Y/n turned his head to the side and blush a bit.
There, on the side of the bed, was a sleeping Ushijima who was holding his hand for comfort.

The wolf blinked a bit in shock.
He then smiled and sat up from his laying position.

The sudden movement made Ushijima wake up.
He looked up and rubbed his eye with his free hand then turned to Y/n.

"Y/n?" Ushijima questioned in his usual blank tone.

"Ah, Ushijima, sorry, did I wake you?" Y/n said in a soft voice, "I didn't mean to, I just wanted to sit up since I've laying down for so long."

Ushijima stared at Y/n with slight worry.
He then looked down and noticed that he was holding Y/n's hand, this made a dust of pink appear.

Ushijima nervously let go of Y/n's hand, "No, it's okay. Sorry for holding your hand without you know, it must've made you uncomfortable."

Y/n let out a small laugh which made Ushijima look at him in confusion.
He had a smile on his face as he placed Ushijima's hand back in his.

"I don't mind, Ushijima, honestly I really like it that you hold my hand," Y/n said.

Ushijima's eyes slightly widened and shined and happiness.
His face was still a calm look but there was a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Do you... do you want to stay by my side forever then? That way... I can always hold your hand..." Ushijima asked as he glanced away.

Y/n smiled and pecked Ushijima's cheeks, "I would love that, Ushijima."

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

"Now now, Yumena, it's only for a few minutes then you can go back into your room okay?" Y/n said as he picked up his child.

"But Mama, I don't want to go to the ceremony... It's loud and there's too many people," Yumena, an eagle like his father, whined slightly as he hugged Y/n.

"I know honey, I promise we'll go as fast as we can."

"Okay..."

Yumena was the first and only son of the Ushijima family.
The Ushijima family was the leader of the Shiratorizawa clan, so having a ceremony for their son is important.

"Are you ready my loves?" Wakatoshi asks as Y/n walked up to him.

"Yes, let's hurry before Yumena throws a fit," Y/n said with a small laugh and kissed Yumena's cheek.

Wakatoshi nodded and put a hand on Y/n's waist.
He guided Y/n to the beaded door way, on the other side was where everyone was waiting for them.

"Are you ready, Ushijima-San, Ushijima-sama?" An eagle asks.

"Yes, thank you," Y/n said with his usual kind smile.

The eagle nodded.
Them and their partner pulled the beads away and let the Ushijima's pass through.

There was a cheer as flower petals were thrown at them in celebration.
The eagles had all came together and planned the ceremony for the son of the leaders.

Yumena's eyes shined at the sight of so many animals were there just to see him.
He had a small blush of embarrassment and clutched Y/n's shirt.

Y/n glanced down at Yumena and laughed a bit.
He petted Yumena's head to ease his nervousness.

Wakatoshi was given a flower and showed it to his son.
Yumena glanced at the flower before holding it and examining it on his own.

Y/n smiled at the family's interaction.
Wakatoshi smiled down at him and gave him a kiss on the head.

This was the life Y/n chosen, and he wouldn't want it any other way.
He loves his husband, his son, and his new clan.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃