Chapter 10: 𝐴𝑛 𝑂𝑤𝑙 "𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑡" 𝑈𝑝

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│

"AKAAASHIIII!!" Yelled a very loud owl with black and white hair.

The 'Akaashi' owl sighed, "Yes, Bokuto-San?" He asked, already tired of the older's shouting

"I'm boooorrrred!!" Bokuto whined.

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

Bokuto gave Akaashi a blank stare.
Akaashi looked about done with life.

"How about be go to the river and catch some fish?!" The owl cheered.

"We did that last week, we have plenty of fish."

"How about we get some berries?!?"

"We did that a few days ago, Bokuto-San. We don't need anymore berries."

"How about hunting?!"

The black haired male sighed, "We just did that yesterday. We have more than enough meat."

The duel haired male slumped, "But Akaaaashiiii I want to hang out with yooouuuu!"

"Bokuto please, it's too early for this."

"OH OH!! How about we-" Bokuto was cut off by the clan members screaming.

"OI! OI!! OI!!! HE STOLE OUR FOOD!!!"

"CATCH HIM!!"

"HE HAS THE BERRIES AND RAW MEAT!!!"

The duo looked to where the shouting was and saw a horde of owls chasing a small blob of (h/c).
The (h/c) haired thief zigzagged and jumped over and around the angry owls.

As the wolf was being chased the two friends saw that the male had a chunk of raw meat in his mouth and a brown bag that contained fresh berries.

"Come on, Bokuto. Let's go help and get our food back," Akaashi said as he expanded his wings and flew forwards.

Bokuto's gold eyes lit up, "Hey! Hey!! HEEEY!! Right behind you Akaashi!!" He yelled and copied the black haired movements.

The duo owls flew to the horde of owls but paused when they saw that some taller and older owls surrounded then thief.
Th meat in the wolf's mouth was dripping with blood.