𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘎𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

Takanobu Aone

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

"Aone? You've been here for a while now, do you need anything to eat?" A caretaker from the Date Tech clan asks, worried for Aone's health.

Aone only shook his head softly, still staring at the small sleeping wolf in the bed.
He's been by Y/n's side since the very beginning and didn't want to leave, not yet.

The caretaker let out a soft sigh and turned away.
They knew that they can't change Aone's mind, they've tried.

Aone didn't bat the leaving caretaker a glance.
He held onto Y/n's much smaller hand with gentleness, as if Y/n were to break if he held him too hard.

Aone had worriedness in his eyes as his brows were furrowed upwards.
He scanned Y/n's figure, to make sure that he wasn't in pain or uncomfortableness.

The iron giant softly blushed at the sight of the wolf.
He looked peaceful when he slept, with no care in the world.

Aone breathed out softly through his nose as he leaned down a bit.
He was careful to not wake Y/n up so suddenly.

Aone placed a soft and tender kiss on Y/n's lips.
He stayed like that, just touching lip to lip, before he pulled away.

Aone placed his head on the bed as he sat back down on the stool.
He brushed a bit of Y/n's hair out of his face.

"I love you..." Aone muttered softly, not wanting to force Y/n awake with his voice.

Aone slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Little did he know, Y/n turned to his side to face Aone and smiled softly in his half-sleep.

"I love you too," Y/n muttered back once he knew that Aone was asleep, "I've always loved you."

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

The sound of giggling echoed softly around the forest.
Water of the small waterfall were also heard.

A young child, maybe 5 or 6, was running around her parents with a smile.
She had snow white hair, like her father, and (tan/fair/etc.) skin like her papa, who she calls mother.

The child was named Akina since she was born in the spring.
She had Y/n's wolf ears but a mechanical tail that was specifically made for her and her only.

Aone and Y/n moved away from the Date Tech clan after getting married.
They didn't move too fair since they were at the small waterfall.

Y/n chuckled a bit at the sight of his daughter playing around.
He was holding a few month old son that was detained to have a mechanical leg in the future.

Aone watched by Y/n's side with a small smile.
He always knew that Akina was full of energy and that she gotten it from Y/n.

The two adults let their daughter do as she pleases to get her energy out.
The baby in Y/n's arm watches them with much curiosity.

Y/n leaned his head on Aone's shoulder.
Aone wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist and pulled him closer.

"I love you," Y/n mumbled.

Aone smiled and kissed Y/n's head, "I love you too," He said in his usual deep voice.

Y/n chuckled a bit and continued to watch his daughter run around and play with the animals.
He wouldn't have his life any other way, this was the peace he always wanted in the first place.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃