Chapter 8: 𝑆𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝐼𝑟𝑜𝑛

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│

A tall male with white hair approached the mystical pond with a large bucket with him.
Since he was the silent type, his clan sent him out to this specific pond in order to not disturb the spirits there.

Once he bend down to the water he noticed that the wild animals was no where to be seen.
The giant looked around and his dark eyes landed on a small figure on the other side.

The white haired male froze when he saw the small wolf play with the wild animals.
There were squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, and even a few deers surrounding the male.

The giant couldn't help but think that the (h/c) haired male was a puppy.
He watch the male play with a rabbit, then stiffened.

(E/c) eyes stared right at him.
They stared at each other for a good second observing the other male across the pond.

The giant was tall, white hair and no eyebrows. A metal left arm with grey sleeveless top and shorts.

The wolf stood up from where he was and walked around the pond

The giant sat still, mind blank on what to do.

The (h/c)-ette walked over to the white haired male.
They were both so close to each other.

The wolf put his face close to the other and sniffed.
The giant blushed at the action.

The (h/c) haired wolf circled around the other clan member on all fours.
The wolf ended up on the left side of the white-ette.

He put his face near his check and sniffed again.
The giant smelled like flowers and sweets.

Dark eyes watched the wolf from the corners.
He really did look like a puppy close up.

Suddenly the white-ette felt something lick his cheek causing him to blush and move to the side.
This startled the wolf as, he too, moved away.

The giant saw the fear in the (e/c) eyes and noticed the (h/c) wolf ears down.
He relaxed his position and the wolf followed suit.

They both sat next to each other.
The giant started to fill his buckets with the clear water as the wolf watched.

As he was filling the two buckets, the white haired male stole glances at the wolf male.
Once he was finished, the giant stood up and put the stick on his large shoulders, an equally large bucket at each end.

He saw that the wolf stood up too.
They both stared at each other, the wolf smiled a small smile.

"Y/n, Y/n L/n," the wolf spoke.

Dark eyes widened when he heard the soft voice, "Aone."

The wolf nodded.

Aone started to walk away and to his village.
He stopped a bit before turning around to see his strange new friend.

Y/n waved back softly with a closed eyed smile.
The giant smile a tad back and nodded before turning around and heading back.

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│