Chapter 25: 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n wasn't that badly hurt.
Which is surprising for a reckless person like him.

The (h/c)-ette only had a few cuts and scratches.
Maybe some bruises here and there, but nothing too serous.

But the wolf was hurt and it was very noticeable.
You could glance at the slightly limping boy and could immediately tell that the male was in a fight.

Our wolf quickly walked away from the Aoba Joshai territory, in hopes to lead any remaining humans away from his friends.

Y/n found himself in a semi-familiar area.
By the scent of fish, minerals, and wool, the wolf guessed he was near the Nekoma clan.

As the (h/c)-ette continued on his walk, he stumbled upon an area filled with berry bushes.
The wolf's stomach growled a bit in hunger.

That's right, he didn't eat anything for half of the day.
He was too busy spending time and protecting Kyotani from the humans to even notice his hunger.

Y/n approached the multiple colors of berries, he went straight for the red berries.
He remembered that all of the other colored berries were either bitter or sour, but the red berries were sweet and juicy, good for eating.

The wolf crouched down.
This time, aware of the eyes staring at him, but he knew that they mean no harm so he let them be.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

Another day, another lesson for an idiotic neko.
At least for Yaku and Lev, while Kenma tagged along again.

"Lev for the last time, stop picking up sticks that 'look cool'!" The oldest cat yelled.

"Oh come on Yaku-San! You're just jealous that I can reach all of the taller branches while you have to pick the ones off of the floor!" Lev, the silver neko, pointed out.

An irk mark made it's way to Yaku's forehead.
He immediately kicked the taller male in the back of his knees making the other fall to his hands.

"Stop talking about my height, you oversized, beanstalk, kit!!"

"Ack-! Yaku-San!!"

Kenma just sighed through is tiredness.
He really, really, didn't want to be here, but who forced him to? Kuroo.

Honestly, Kenma just wanted a full day with naps and playing with the gold they had.
But, noooo, Kuroo basically dragged the duo haired male to get outside for a walk.

"I hate this. Can I go back home now?" Kenma questioned.

"Sorry, Kenma. But Kuroo's orders to keep you here with me and this idiot."

"Oi!"

Kenma sighed once again.
His eyes drifted to a somewhat familiar area.

The area where there were multiple different berries.
The area where they first met the wolf.

Kenma still thinks about the quiet (h/c) once in a while.
He wants to know more of the male, maybe even become friends, or something more.

The duo haired male blushed slightly at the thought.
He shook his head.

There was a rustling sound.
Three pair of cat ears perked up at this new sound that none of them was making.

Lev and Yaku both stoped their bickering.
Kenma's calico ears twitched from the top of his head.

Cat eyes turned slightly to where the bushes of tons of berries were.
The bushes beside the berries were making the rustling sound.

The three cats all stepped forwards a but.
Bend down slightly and hid, waiting for whatever it is coming from the bushes.

When the rustling came to a stop, the neko's held their breaths.
They waited for a few seconds for maybe a bunny or squirrel to come out of the bush.

(H/c) ears poked out of the bush.
The wolf from a few weeks ago appeared from the bushes.

The cats stared wide eyed at the wolf's state.
They watched as he looked left and right, as if he was searching for something.

The cats watched as the (h/c)-ette sighed in, what seemed like, relief.
As their cat eyes watched, the wolf seemed to have glanced in their direction.

Kenma noticed this and flinched at the sudden attention.
Lev and Yaku didn't seemed to have noticed the brief second and continued to watch.

They continued to watch as the wolf seemed to have unnoticed them.
The (h/c) haired male walked over to the familiar bushes.

As the wolf continued with his meal, the cats watched in awe and curiosity.
Y/n could feel the stares digging into his back.

The sudden action of the wolf stop eating made the cats freeze.
It was sort of unsettling to them that the wolf of just sitting there, frozen.

Y/n turned around.
His eyes met with golden cat ones.

(E/c) eyes scanned the other two neko's there.
The cats stood still, not wanting to scare the (h/c)-ette away.

Then something happened.
This something, made the cats go wide eyed.

A small, soft-looking hand reached out, filled with berries.
The hand reached out to where the cats were.

"Y-you w-want some?" Y/n questioned.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

Lev and Yaku ate the sweet berries as Lev talked loudly with Y/n.
Kenma sat next to the smaller male eye a bit droopy from tiredness.

"Hey, hey! Is it true that the wolf people have 'heats'?" Lev said bluntly and a bit out of no where.

"H-heats?" Y/n questioned a bit.

Yaku hit the tallest male on the head.
Lev whence a bit by the harsh impact.

"You can't ask something so sensitive like that so freely!!" The oldest out of the four scolded.

"N-no no it's okay, Yaku-San. I-I get since my clan wasn't well known, you guys have questions," Y/n said, trying to defend the innocent question Lev asked.

"And to the question; Us wolves don't have heats. That's just a made up story to make the omegas look bad. Honestly, us omegas are just sensitive when someone touches us."

"Us?" Kenma asked, trying to join in the conversation.

"O-oh y-yeah, I'm an omega," Y/n said, a bit embarrassed with his position in the pack.

Lev oohed in fascination, while Yaku was surprised by this.
Kenma stared at the wolf with a blush and wide eyes.

"B-but I also heard that you omegas can carry children..." Kenma pointed out.

"I-" Y/n started with a blush of embarrassment, "Y-yeah we can c-carry c-children..."

Y/n liked being an omega, don't get him wrong.
But some stereotypes of the 'weak omega' bothered him by a lot.

"Even the boys?" Lev asked with a small blush.

Y/n nodded slightly.
This made the cats go wide eyed and a heavy blush began to start.

"S-so y-you c-can carry ch-children??" Yaku asked, wanting to confirm.

Y/n nodded again, a bit more hesitant.
This set the cats off.

Lev fell backwards with a nosebleed and a heavy blush.
Yaku had a bit of blood running down his mouth as a blush took over his face.
Kenma stared into blankness while a blush covered his cheeks completely.
All of their tails stood up and their cat ears were up straight too.

Y/n just laughed a bit in embarrassment and amusement of the trio's reaction.
He really enjoyed their presence.

'He could carry my children???'

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

[A/n: Yes this is an Mpreg (male pregnancy)
BUT
it will only be shown during the separate endings!]