𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Satori Tendou

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Tendou hasn't been himself this past week.
Anyone in the Shiratorizawa clan and see that, but they gave him his space.

Tendou had not left Y/n's side.
Ushijima was the one who brought him food and water, to which he was grateful for.

Tendou, at the moment, was sitting by Y/n's sleeping body, waiting for him to wake up.
He had small bags under his eyes from staying up but he didn't care.

"Y/n..." Tendou mumbled as he laid as his head on Y/n's hand, "Please, wake up. I don't know how long I can take that you're away from me."

Tendou soon looked up and yawned.
Sleep was starting to get to him as his eyes drooped a bit.

Tendou let out a soft sigh.
He looked up at Y/n and blushed a bit at his sleeping face.

The redhead then leaned in and softly kissed Y/n's lips.
It was nothing too fancy just a soft peck that lasted a minute.

Tendou soon pulled away and leaned his head on Y/n's stomach.
He slowly closed his eyes and let sleep take over him.

"I love you, Y/n," Tendou whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

Tendou's soft snores were all that was left in the healing hut.
That was until a small shuffle was heard that didn't wake him up.

Y/n softly smiled as he kept his eyes closed.
He maneuvered his hand and softly pet Tendou's head, careful not to wake him up.

What Tendou didn't know was that Y/n was awake to hear him and feel what he did.
But, Y/n didn't want to startle him so he pretended to still be asleep.

Y/n continued to pet Tendou's hair which made the other relax in it.
He had a soft smile and a blush on his face as he did so.

"I love you too, Tendou," Y/n mumbled before letting himself fall asleep again, knowing he will wake up to Tendou being by his side.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

"Yuki, please be careful, your father just got home," Y/n warned as he walked up to Satori who was holding Yuri and Yuki was holding on his head.

Yuki and Yuri were twins, they looked almost alike except for their hair and wings.
They were both eagles but Yuri had (h/c) wings while Yuki had brown wings like Satori.

Although they were twins, Yuki and Yuri were completely different from each other.
Yuki was always energetic and hyper, while Yuri was always sleeping and a bit lazy.

The Tendou consisted of three eagles, one wolf, and a baby that was on their way.
They lived a bit away from the Shiratorizawa clan but still worked there as a caretaker and a protector.

Yuki laughed as Satori played with him while holding Yuri in his arms.
Y/n could laugh slightly at his family, holding his baby bump.

"Mama! When do you think our little sibling will be born!?" Yuki questioned while climbing on Satori's head.

"I don't know, maybe a month from now, I suppose," Y/n answered.

"So our sibling will be here soon?" Yuri asks in a tired tone.

Y/n chuckled at Yuri's tiredness and caressed his cheek, "Yes, baby, they will be here soon."

Satori looked at Y/n with much love in his eyes.
He wouldn't have this life come out any other way, he loves his family to death.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃