Chapter 2: 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│

A male with silver grey hair and large black wings walked around the forest carrying a basket.
He was looking for healing herbs. His clan was recently under a small attack and some members were hurt.

The silver-ette walked with a smile as he searched the ground for the herbs he needed. He was considered the mom and healer of the clan.

The crow came to a stop when he saw the herb that he needed, it was rare to find one like this but it made for the best healing.

[Regeneration Flower - Rare]

He picked the plant and put it in his basket that was filed with multiple different herbs and flowers.
Some for healing, some for food, and some just for decoration.

There was a rustle in the bushes in front of him.

The male crow perked up and looked straight ahead.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked.

No one answered.

The bushes in front of him rustled again.

Afraid it could be a human or an intruder, he stood up and went into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!!"

The bush's rustling became more intense.

The crow narrowed his eyes.

The rustling came to a complete stop, making the crow male more nervous.

Suddenly a blur of (h/c) rushed past him and towards his basket.

The taller male turned quickly and saw another male holding his handmade basket, looking through it in a panic.

The silver-ette examined the shorter male for a second.

Short being 5'4". Has (h/c) hair with (h/c) wolf ears on top of his head. Small frame and a famine body. Dirty white shirt with ripped (f/c) shorts. The shorter male's skin was littered in scraps, bruises, cuts, and scars.
The smaller male had wide (e/c) eyes with thin slits.

The male looked.... cute. Like a puppy.

The crow male shook his head.

"Hey!! What do you think you're doing?!" He yelled.

The (h/c)-ette shot his head up and looked at the taller male, he examined him closely as well.

Silver hair, with brown eyes and a beauty mark. Black crow like wings were attached to his back. He wore a black kimono while being bare foot like the (h/c)-ette.