𝕀𝚠𝚊 𝔽𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝔼𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Hajime Iwaizumi

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n stirred a bit when he felt a wet rag on his head.
It was cold and sudden so he was slowly starting to open his eyes.

The wet cloth was removed making Y/n open his eyes completely.
He blinked a bit trying to figure out what was happening.

"Y/n..?" A soft yet rough voice questioned, "You're.... You're awake?"

Y/n was now fully awake.
He turned to his side to see a shocked and worried Iwaizumi.

"Iwaizumi?" Y/n muttered as he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Iwaizumi was quick to softly push Y/n back down, "You shouldn't be getting up right now! You need to rest! You might still have the poison in you so you might need to sleep a bit more, you were only out for 4 moons!"

"B-but I feel fine, there's nothing to worry about anymore."

"No, you need to rest more, you might catch another fever! I can't...I..." Iwaizumi started to stumble over his words as small tears pricked his eyes.

Y/n looked at Iwaizumi, alarmed that the taller was crying at the moment.
He slowly sat up on the bed he was in and cupped Iwaizumi's cheeks.

Iwaizumi's lips trembled a bit.
He held onto one of Y/n's hands and leaned into his soft touch.

"Iwaizumi..." Y/n breathed out, concerned as to why the older was crying.

"I can't lose you again..." Iwaizumi finally said, "You... You had a chance of dying because of the poison and the fever made it even worse, I was so scared for you, Y/n. I don't want to lose someone I love, I can't lose you, Y/n."

Y/n blushed at how sincere Iwaizumi was being.
He could tell that the taller male was telling the truth and that he really meant what he said.

Y/n smiled a bit, "Oh, Iwaizumi, you're not going to lose me. You'll never lose me. I'll stay by your side all the time, because I love you."

Iwaizumi looked up at Y/n in surprise.
He than started to blush a scarlet color.

"I... I love you too, I always loved you, Y/n," Iwaizumi said only above a whisper.

Y/n smiled at the older to which he returned it.
Iwaizumi let out a small laugh and hugged Y/n tightly.

The two males fell onto the bed as they both laughed.
Iwaizumi pampering Y/n's face with kisses.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

Y/n stood by the doorframe laughing silently at the scene before him.
His and Hajime's baby was crying at the moment and Hajime was panicking on what to do.

The Iwaizumi family had moved away from the Aoba Joshi clan and had started a family of their own.
Granted they still worked for the clan on occasions.

But at the moment, the Iwaizumi's haven't been to Aoba in a while.
The reason being that they needed to take care of their 2 month old baby.

Iwaizumi was holding his baby in his arms as he was shushing it softly.
The baby kept crying.

Y/n covered his mouth with his sleeve.
Iwaizumi turned to the side making the baby notice him but not Iwaizumi himself.

The baby slowly stopped crying when they saw Y/n, their mother.
They let out a small cooing noise which calmed Iwaizumi from his panicking state.

Iwaizumi sighed in relief, he than turned to the door and deadpanned.
Y/n was standing there holding in his laughter as he walked up to his husband.

"I have the feeling that the baby love you more than me," Iwaizumi pouted a bit.

Y/n chuckled and kissed Iwaizumi's cheek, "No, you really think so?" He joked.

Iwaizumi huffed but smiled and pulled Y/n closer to him, "But they don't love you as much as I do."

Y/n just laughed and let Iwaizumi pamper him in kisses.
Just like he did when Iwaizumi first confessed to Y/n

The baby just cooed and sucked on their thumb as they looked up at their parents.
They couldn't really understand what was going on but they felt loved so they giggled.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃