Chapter 1: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑟𝑜̄-𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│

Screams and howls of pain can be heard at the East side of the territory of the Jinrō-Okami clan.

The humans had finally launched their assassination attack. And attack to finally kill all of the people in the Jinrō-Okami clan.

Gunshots could be heard. Screams and yells could be heard.

The clan's people couldn't get to them and attack. The humans had fire to protect them.

This attack was supposed to kill all of the unwanted animals.
And it was turning into a successful hunt.

The Jinrō-Okami clan were low in the population to begin with. With only around 250* people left.
[They were recovering from a recent assassination attack]

All of the clan's people died.

One, than three, than five, than ten.

They all dropped like flies.

The village that they once called home, was burning to the ground.

They couldn't attack, so they ran.
But it's not like it will do anything.

Fifteen, than twenty, than thirty-five.

Only 100 stand alive.

40, than 55, than 70.

Only 50 were left running.

Gunshots and fire cracking was all that could be heard.

89, than 100, than 120.

Only 5 were left.

One screamed in pain from being burned alive.

Only 4 were left.

One was shot in the head, chest, and legs.

Only 3 are left.

A family of three.
A mom, a dad, and their pup*, a 15 year old boy who was terrified and scared for his life.
[Pup - a child/son or daughter/young werewolf]

The parents hid with their pup. They were silent.

"There are three more!" The leader the killer yelled, "Find them and kill them on sight!!"

The was a shout of 'yes sir's then heavy thuds.

The alpha father bit the inside of his cheeks.
The beta mother held onto her pup tightly as she silently cried.
The omega* son was wide eyed, terrified and scared, he couldn't cry even if he wanted to.
Their wolf ears pressed down on their head.
[Only the wolves have omegas, alphas, and betas
Omegas in this will NOT have heat but will be sensitive]

The alpha turned to his family and thought for a bit.

"Hon?"

"Yes?"

"Go."

The beta looked up in shock, "B-but what about y-you? I can't leave you!" She exclaimed quietly.

"Honey, please, listen to me," the father tried to reason.

"B-but dad, we love you. We can't just leave y-you here to die!" The omega claimed. The mother nodded.

The older of the three sighed, "It's the only way. I'll detract them, and you both run away to somewhere safe."

The mother looked worried but nodded to her head.
The pup, however, refused.

"I won't leave you! I-I'll make sure you live and run away with us!" The younger said, still keeping hush.

The (e/c) eyed father put a hand on his pup's shoulder and smiled sadly, "I want you both to live. Take care of your mother for me, okay?"

"B-b-but, dad...."

"I love you, my little pup."

The son sniffed, "I-I love y-you too, papa."

The father smiled widened when he heard 'papa', it's been awhile since he heard it from his son.

The two males hugged, the father than went to hug his mate.
They both kissed a loving goodbye.

When they departed the mother took her pup's hand and ran while the alpha ran towards the killers and murders.

The two ran and ran.

They heard a gunshot and a yelp from an alpha.

The beta's eyes started to water but she kept running with the omega running beside her.

The mother tripped on a tree root and fell with a yelp, alerting the humans where they were.

"M-mom!!" The pup yelled and stopped running, "M-mom get up!! We have to go!!"

The beta grunted and tried to stand only to fall again.
She had twisted her ankle. Badly.

"G-go! Run!! Leave me!!" The mother yelled as she and her pup began to hear foot steps.

"M-mama come on get up! I can't lose you too!! Please!!" The pup begged.

The (h/c) haired beta smiled weakly, "I love you my pup, but go, go and live your life."

The short boy looked conflicted but nodded, "O-okay, I l-love you t-too, mama."

He ran and hid, he hid behind a tree within hearing distance for him but not for the humans.

"There!! Another one!!"

"Get them!!"

"Where is the last one, huh?!?!"

"I'm not telling you shit," the beta replied.

From the scent of the men, the omega's mother was surrounded.

The questioner growled a human growl, "You tell me where the last one of you is at or I'll blow your head off."

"Not like you were gonna do that in the first place," you could hear the smirk in her voice.

"Tell me now."

"How about, no."

Gunshots could be heard.

"Boss, where do you think is the last of these animals?"

"It doesn't matter, they can't reproduce anymore now since there is only one of them."

"That's true sir, but these animals are different from the others."

"How so?"

"They're not a mermaid nor a centaur, these people have more human like features than the others we've killed.
For all we know they can reproduce with other clans."

You could hear the 'boss' grit his teeth, "Tch whatever, we can search the whole forest. It doesn't matter. We will find them and kill them, sire!!"

"Sir!!"

The omega was long gone, he didn't want to hear anymore of that nonsense.

The wolf boy ran and ran, he started to lose his breath.

'Used... energy.... all.. d...ay....'

The (h/c) haired boy collapsed from exhaustion.
Good thing he was miles and miles away from the humans, but was closer to somewhere else.

His (h/c) tail covered his small frame as he slept.
(H/c) ears always alert.

The omega boy with (h/c) hair, closed his (e/c) eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│