𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒪𝓌𝓁 𝐸𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

͏
Keiji Akaashi

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

When Y/n was slowly waking up, he heard the soft noises of crying.
He blinked the tiredness out of his eyes and turned to who was crying.

Akaashi was on the edge of the bed with his head down.
His shoulder slightly shook as he cried softly but didn't want to make too much noise.

"Akaashi...?" Y/n questioned as he sat up and placed his hand on the owl's hand.

Akaashi's head immediately shot up in shock.
His eyes were glossy signaling that he had been crying for a while.

"Akaashi, why are you crying? Are you okay??"

Akaashi didn't say anything.
His tears became more heavy as more spilled out.

"Y/n... you're awake," Akaashi mumbled out, his voice a bit raspy fro crying so much.

Akaashi didn't waist anytime and engulfed Y/n in a hug.
Y/n was surprised by the sudden affection as he and Akaashi fell onto the bed.

Akaashi cried softly in Y/n's shoulder.
Y/n blinked for a bit before blush slightly and smiling.

"Akaashi..." Y/n said softly as he pet the owl in a comforting manner.

"I thought I lost you. I thought I was going to lose you. I kept thinking and thinking, I hated it. Please Y/n," Akaashi said as he looked up at Y/n's eyes, "Don't leave me again, I don't think I can take it if you do. I love you, I love you so much Y/n it hurts to see you leave."

Y/n blush a pink color as his eyes widened.
It didn't take long for the shock to wash over and he smiled brightly.

"I love you too, Akaashi! I wouldn't want to leave you even if I were in another life!" Y/n cheered slightly as he wrapped his arms around Akaashi's neck.

Akaashi's eyes widened and shined.
They softened as he smiled brightly too.

Akaashi gave a small kiss on Y/n's forehead and hugged him tightly, "Thank you, thank you so much."

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

"Who would've thought they would be twins," Y/n said softly as he leaned his head on Keiji's shoulder.

Keiji let out a soft hum and wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist.
He and Y/n looked down at their sleeping children in the crib.

"Yes, it is a rare for us owls," Keiji stated then gave a kiss on Y/n's head, "But it doesn't matter since I still love them and you."

Y/n let out a soft laugh and pecked Keiji's cheek.
The two animals leaned into one another.

The Akaashi's had two kids, both being twins.
They were both owls with Keiji's fair skin and Y/n's fluffy (h/c) hair.

The Akaashi family had move a bit away from the Fūkodani clan.
Of course, they didn't move too far as they were both still caretakers of the clan.

"Come, let go to sleep now," Y/n whispered as he grabbed Keiji's hand and led him away to the door.

Keiji let out a soft laugh and nodded, "Of course, my love."

The two animals left the room, leaving the two children to sleep soundlessly.
The house turned quiet after that, it was peaceful.

The sound of crickets chirping outside were like a lullaby.
The stars shined dimly as the moon lit them up as a crescent.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃