Chapter 46: 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑉𝑠 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑠

[A/n: Bad fight scenes up ahead
I had to make them all up and not go off a movie fight like I used to,
so it was a bit difficult for me]

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n leaped at Iwaizumi, since he was the nearest and was the first person he saw.
The humans took this as a go to attack the animals and ran towards them.

The caretakers were quick and ducked behind some stands that were set up.
The protectors raised their spears, ready for a fight.

Y/n tried to bite down at Iwaizumi, only from him to block it with his spear handle.
Iwaizumi held the wooden area of the spear in Y/n's mouth, in order to stop him from biting him.

"Y/n! Snap out of it! This isn't you!!" Iwaizumi yelled over the fight between animals and humans.

Y/n's eyes seemed to have sharpened and more purple surrounded the (e/c).
He raised his hand as he tried to claw at the male below him, since he couldn't bite him.

Y/n was suddenly kicked off of Iwaizumi.
Sending him flying and landing on all fours.

"Iwaizumi!" Oikawa shouted in a stern voice as he just finished kicking the wolf off of his childhood friend.

"Thanks, Oikawa!"

Y/n shook his head, trying to get rid of the dizziness that came with when he was kicked off.
He raised his head and saw three plant manipulators staring him down with sorrowful and pitiful eyes.

Kyotani raise his spear since his magic wasn't the best.
Oikawa raised his hands as a teal color illuminated from them.

Y/n growled and snarled.
He ran at towards the Aoba people with the clear intent to kill.

Oikawa waved his hands around as vines came out of the ground and tried to capture the wolf.
Kyotani ran towards the wolf in order to keep him at bay.

Iwaizumi got up from his fallen position and helped grow more vines with Oikawa, discarding his spear.
Y/n only growled at the three males.

The wolf moved side to side as he dodged the vines coming after him.
He was quick on his feet and dodged the vines with ease, making the two plant manipulators grit their teeth.

Kyotani ran up to the wolf, ready to knock him out.
He raised his spear to swing it at the wolf.

However, Y/n saw this.
He clawed at the spear and Kyotani's hands, making the latter drop the spear and cause his hands to bleed.

Y/n reached his hands out ready to claw at Kyotani's face.
Kyotani was quick enough to hold onto Y/n's hands to prevent him from clawing at him.

Kyotani was ultimately surprised at the wolf's pure strength.
The two pushed at each other, wanting the other to drop to the ground.

Y/n raise his leg and swung it for a kick to Kyotani's side.
Kyotani was quicker, he kicked forwards hitting Y/n's stomach, hard.

Y/n coughed on impact and stumbled backwards, letting go of Kyotani.
Vines reached up and wrapped themselves around Y/n's limbs.