Chapter 39: 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑠

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Sugawara and Y/n sat on the ground, talking to one another.
They were both drinking out of a Japanese traditional cup, drinking water or tea.

The two animals laughed every once and a while.
With Sugawara talking about his clan, and Y/n talking but his adventures and his dolphin friend.

"YYY/NNN!!" Another voice cheered, that wasn't Hinata.

Y/n turned around and screeched in surprise.
Nishinoya tackled the wolf to the ground, making the cup in his hand fly upwards, but luckily Suga caught it before it fallen.

"You came to visit us!! Hinata called everyone here!!" Noya shouted as he buried his face in the wolf's chest.

Nishinoya Yuu, a crow that Y/n played with when at Nekoma.
They became quick friends with one another when Hinata introduced him to Y/n.

"N-Noya! Be careful! You could've hurt Y/n!" Asahi's voice called out as he genial pulled the overexcited crow off of Y/n.

"But, its Y/n!!" Noya whined.

"BAKA KAGEYAMA!! BAKA!!" Hinata yelled as he ran to where Y/n was now standing.

"BOKE! HINATA, BOKE!!" Kageyama yelled back as he ran after the orange haired crow.

Kageyama was a little more shy when first meeting Y/n.
But the two had awkward yet wholesome interactions with one another at Nekoma.

Kageyama tried to move Y/n out of his way to get to Hinata.
But Hinata just kept hiding being the (h/c)-ette.

Y/n sweatdropped at the two's antics.
He reached out and cupped Kageyama's face.

The blueberry crow paused his actions.
His face slowly turning red from the action.

The wolf sighed in relief.
Glad that there wasn't anymore yelling.

"B-Baka... Y/n, baka..." Kageyama muttered out, his face still red.

Y/n just laughed.
Hinata pouted behind the wolf.

"Me too! I want to be held too!!" The orange haired crow whined as he jumped up and down.

Y/n moved his hands from Kageyama's face to Hinata's.
Kageyama pouted angrily as the warmth left his cheeks.

Hinata's eyes shinned at the softness and gentleness of Y/n's hands.
Kageyama, still wanting Y/n's touch, resulted in wrapping his arms around the wolf's waist.

Y/n blushed at the sudden action but tried to keep his focus on Hinata in front of him.
Hinata's face was like the sun's at the moment, bright, happy, and filled with life, all because Y/n was holding his face.

"UWAHH! YOUR HANDS ARE SO SOFT!! SO GENTAL!!" Hinata shouted as he placed his own hands over Y/n's.

Y/n's face turned bright red.
He felt Kageyama tighten his grip around his waist.

How did he get in this mess?
Oh that's right... he put himself in this. Oh well.

"Y/n!!" Another voice called out.

The trio's attention went to where Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima were walking up to them.
Yamaguchi waving his hand at the wolf and Tsukkishima with his usual salty look.

Y/n took his hands off of Hinata's face.
He put one on Kageyama's arm and one was used to wave back with a smile.

Hinata pouted at the coldness on his cheeks.
He wanted Y/n to hold him longer.

"Ara ara, Kageyama don't you think you're making wolfie unable to breathe?" Tsukkishima teased.

Kageyama growled at the blonde.
Yama and Hinata snickered.

"No I'm not! Y/n can breathe just fine!!" Kageyama yelled.

"Oh, I don't think so," Tsukkishima said as he grabbed Y/n out of the younger's hold.

Y/n had dots for eyes as he dangled in the air.
He kicked his legs slightly as his feet couldn't touch the ground.

Daichi sighed as he walked up to Y/n.
He placed the wolf down on the ground.

Today was going to be quite a day.
Let's just hope that Y/n can give attention to everyone in the group.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎︎┃

The sun was setting and the sky was changing colors.
The air was cool and the clouds had a pink and orange color to it as it looked very fluffy to the touch.

The crows and wolf all had a great time with each other.
The wolf giving everyone an equal amount of attention and affection.

Of course there were people like Hinata and Nishinoya who demanded more attention.
So Y/n, being the sweet person he is, gave it to them and than everyone else the same treatment.

"It's getting dark, do you want to stay with us for the night?" Sugawara asked the wolf.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to be a bother," Y/n said with a small yet nervous smile.

"Of course, Y/n. You'll never be a bother to us, we enjoy your company," Daichi stated as he put a hand on the shorter's shoulder.

"Oh! Oh! Y/n sleep with me!!" Hinata shouted.

"No! Sleep with me!!" Nishinoya countered.

"Boke! Y/n should sleep with me!!" Kageyama yelled.

Tsukkishima pushed his glasses up, "You guys are to immature to sleep with Y/n. He should sleep with me."

"I think Y/n should sleep with me," Sugawara claimed as he put his hand on his chest.

The crows started to bicker on who Y/n will sleep with.
The wolf just stood there, a blush coming up his face.

"Y/N!! WHO DO YOU CHOOSE???" Hinata shouted as he jumped up and down.

"Ano..." The wolf muttered.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

[A/n: THANK YOU FOR THE FANART!!

@VidaIsLife12 IT'S ADORABLE THANK YOU!!]

@VidaIsLife12
IT'S ADORABLE THANK YOU!!]