𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Kei Tsukkishima

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n stirred a bit as he started to wake up.
He turned to his side only to be met with the sound of someone's heart beat.

Y/n slowly opened his eyes.
He made a sound of confusion before waking up and looking up.

The wolf's eyes slightly widened when he saw a sleeping blonde crow.
Tsukkishima was holding onto Y/n as if it would protect him.

Not longer after Tsukkishima started to stir away.
He was surprisingly still wearing his glasses so he could see what was going around him.

"Tsukkishima?" Y/n asked in a hush voice.

The crow was surprised to be called out by Y/n.
He looked down in his arms to see that the wolf had finally woken up.

"Y/n...." Tsukkishima mumbled, "Y/n, you're such an idiot.... You had no idea how worried I was."

Tsukkishima held the wolf close to him.
He buried his face into Y/n's hair as the wolf's ears were flattened in comfortably.

Y/n smiled a bit as he blushed.
His tail started to wag slightly as he hugged the crow back.

"Don't do that again, Y/n, I don't want to lose you," Tsukkishima stated as he held the wolf tighter.

"I'm not going anywhere," Y/n reassured, "I'm not going to leave again."

Tsukkishima tensed very slightly at the statement.
Y/n wasn't going to leave him, he liked the fact that Y/n will stay by his side forever now.

"I love you, Y/n..." Tsukkishima confessed.

Y/n's eyes widened.
He started to blush and he could tell that Tsukkishima was blushing too.

"I.... I love you too," Y/n said with a smile, "I love you so much."

Tsukkishima smiled but kept his face buried in Y/n's hair.
The wolf could tell that he was smiling anyways and knew how the blonde was so he let him be.

"Thank you," Tsukkishima muttered out, "I promise I will protect and care for you."

Y/n let out a small laugh and snugged into Tsukkishima's neck, taking his scent, "I know you will, and I love you for that."

Tsukkishima kissed Y/n's head.
He went back to snuggling with Y/n in the bed, both of them falling asleep in no time.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

"Papa, Mama," a blonde baby cooed as he reached out for Y/n and clutched Kei's shirt.

The blonde child was unnamed at the moment, having need to be 2 years old before getting a name that would suit him.
He was Kei's and Y/n's first child, and anyone could tell.

The child was a crow like his father, along with having his pale blonde hair.
He also had Y/n's fair skin and beautiful eyes.

"Yes, yes mama's right here," Y/n said as he caressed the child's head.

Kei chuckled at his son and husband.
His wings were very large now and wrapped almost the whole family in a protective manner.

Kei and Y/n were the protectors and caretakers of Karasuno.
Even though they both don't live at Karasuno, they are still fairly close to the clan.

The two haven't been doing their jobs however.
The reason being that Y/n is now pregnant with his and Kei's second child.

The blonde child in Kei's arms cooed as they made grabby hands to Y/n.
Y/n laughed a bit and gave his child his hand to play with.

The child awed at the slight of Y/n's fair (s/c) hand.
It was always soft to the touch and smooth to hold.

Kei watches his family with a small smile on his face.
He love his family, he wouldn't want any other way.

Y/n laughed at his son's antics.
He glanced up at his smiling husband.

Y/n loves how his family turned out.
He wouldn't anyone else be his husband for him, for Tsukkishima was the one he needed and loved the most.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃