𝕂𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝔽𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝔼𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Tooru Oikawa

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n stirred awake, his eyes slowly opened and was met with the scent of flowers and herbs.
He noticed he was laying on his side and slowly started to get up.

The wolf rubbed his head a bit, trying to figure out what had happened.
He slightly cringed, remembering what had happened during the Trading Festival.

Y/n worried for everyone else's health.
He hoped that he didn't hurt anyone too badly.

The vines to the door were suddenly moved to the side, meaning someone was coming in the hut.
Y/n turned his attention to the vines in questioning.

The wolf's eyes slightly widened when he saw Oikawa with a solemn look and a tray of flowers.
He slightly blushed realizing that he was at a healing hut in Aoba Joshai and that Oikawa was taking care of him.

"Oikawa...?" Y/n spoke up.

The male who was called perked up in surprise.
He looked at Y/n with wide eyes as he started to blink in shock.

"Y/n...? You're-You're awake?" Oikawa muttered in slight disbelief.

Y/n looked at his hands before turning back to Oikawa with a smile.
Oikawa's heart fluttered a bit at the kind smile the wolf gave.

"I'm back, I guess," Y/n said in a bit of unsure what Oikawa meant.

Oikawa's eyes began to fill up with tears.
He quickly put the tray of flowers down and practically leaped onto Y/n.

"You were out for so long Y/n!!" Oikawa cried into Y/n's stomach and held onto his waist, "You just fell that day and just didn't wake up!! We tried everything but nothing worked!! You were out for so long and you gotten a fever during the time you were sleeping, and I was just so worried!!"

Y/n's eyes widened at the crying brunette and what he was saying.
He than gave a small smile and held Oikawa close to him.

"—We tried everything to get you to wake up but you continued to sleep for 7 moons!!! 7!! I was so scared that you were going to die, Y/n!! I can't let someone I love die on me!!" Oikawa whined.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened, "You love me?" He questioned.

Oikawa perked up and looked up at Y/n, "Of course I do!! I love you forever!!" He had a red blush on his face, anyone could tell that this wasn't a planned confession.

Y/n let out a small laugh as pink dusted his cheeks.
He lifted Oikawa's face to make the taller look at him as he smiled.

"I love you too, Oikawa, I've always loved you," Y/n said with a smile.

Oikawa blinked for a bit, letting this new found information sink in.
He than smiled and let out a laugh than kissed Y/n's forehead.

"Thank you, Y/n," Oikawa said, now in a lowered voice, "I promise I will take care of you forever now."

Y/n laughed and pecked Oikawa's cheeks, "I know you will, I know you will treat me well."

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

A little giggle was let out from a brunette pup with (fair, tanned, etc.) skin.
The baby was only a year old and didn't have a name yet.

The baby was playing with their older sister, Kami.
A (h/c)-ette with Tooru's fair skin and his powers too.

Petals were scattered around the house floor that the Oikawa family lived in.
Kami was just learning how to use her powers but knew how to make petals already.

The Oikawa family lived a bit away from the Aoba Joshai clan, but they were still apart of it.
They wanted to have their own small life outside of the clan to start a family with.

Y/n was now a caretaker and fisher at the Aoba Joshai clan.
Oikawa was one of the leaders, so he was a bit busy now and than, but Y/n and the kids didn't mind it.

Y/n and Tooru have a happy family, and that's what they always wanted.
Kami and the baby were happy with their lives, living freely and with barely any danger around.

Y/n watches from the doorframe with a smile he was covering.
He was watching his kids play around and it always made him happy.

Tooru walked up behind Y/n and hugged his waist.
Y/n blushed a bit but kept his smile, he kissed Tooru's cheek as the taller leaned his head on the wolf's shoulder.

"Kami seems to be getting a hang of her magic now," Y/n pointed out, "And the baby seems to be showing signs of a great weaponry crafter."

Tooru nodded and kissed Y/n's neck, "Yep, I might have to bring Kami with me to Aoba to get her lessons on how to use it."

Y/n hummed, "Maybe you can ask Hajime-San to help out."

Tooru just smiled as he and his husband watched the two kids play in bliss.
They both wouldn't have life any other way, this was a perfect life.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃