Chapter 45: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

"Now, now, no need to be violent, you animals," the human in the coat cooed as he played with the gun in his hand.

Spears were pointed at the thin male.
Everyone was on edge as they protected the wolf who was behind the crowd.

The human in the white coat chuckled, "Just give us the dog and we will be on our way, we won't bother you nor will we kill you."

The animals looked at each other in the corner of their eyes.
They won't give up Y/n, no matter what, they all knew about Y/n's clan.

The human's smiled dropped as he narrowed his eyes, "Aren't you going to speak up? This is a life or death situation here, buddies. Don't you want to save your own lives? Just give us the dog and we wont hurt you, any of you."

The animals' tighten their grip on their spears and weapons.
The wolf, who was being protected, shook in place and small tears were starting o build up.

Y/n didn't want to die, he didn't want to be under the control of the humans.
He was scared, he doesn't want to leave his friends, they were is only family.

"We will not be giving you the wolf," Daichi said sternly as he was the in front of the animals.

The doctor/scientist frown even more as he fidgeted with the small gun in is hand.
The armored humans faltered their stance.

"But don't you want you're own life to be spared? Don't you want you're friends to live? Don't you want to live? Just hand over the bitch and we'll be on our way," the human spat.

Y/n tensed in Akaashi's hold as his breathe hitched.
Akaashi, Suga, and Yaku petted the wolf in order to try to calm him down.

"He is not a dog, he is not a bitch, he is a wolf, you damn human. Get it right..." Bokuto seethes as he tried to hold himself back from pouncing on the human right than and there.

The human just waved it off, "Bitch, dog, wolf, they are all the same so it doesn't matter. Look you need to make you decision or," the human pointed their gun at Daichi, "Everyone here will die."

Everyone tensed at this.
Aone was ready to step out to block the bullets with iron limb.

Y/n held his breathe as he covered his ears.
His (h/c) ears were pressed on his head, not wanting to hear anything that was unwanted.

The human started to giggle, than they started to laugh like a mad man, "HAHAHAHA YOU ANIMALS ARE SO SELFLESS!! HOW ANNOYING!! OH, I'M GOING TO ENJOY TAKING YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS!! DON'T SHOT!! THIS ONE IS MINE!!"

The armored humans hesitantly lowered their guns but kept their hand on their daggers.
The humans with the white coat, went to their clipboards and started to write something.

The gun was aimed.
The animals got into a defense position.

Aone came out of the crowd and went to go in front of Daichi to protect him.
Daichi covered his eyes out of instincts.

But in the last second, the human aimed the gun at Ushijima.
No one noticed this, not even Ushijima himself.

However, Y/n's eyes widened, since he looked up for a moment.
(E/c) eyes widened in fear and surprise.

BANG

The animals whipped their head to where the bullet was sent.
Their eyes widened as the human's stared in shock as well.

The coated human soon smiled.
He than laughed like a manic.

"YOU IDIOT!! YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!! YOU REALLY ARE A BITCH!! FUCKING HELL!!" The human shouted in between laughs.

Ushijima's eyes widened at the curled up wolf in front of him.
Y/n's eyes were wide as tears started to fall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!" Y/n cried out as the birds from trees flew away.

Y/n started to violently scratch his neck making it bleed.
His eyes looked like he was in a different world in his mind as tears started to fall.

"Y/N!!" Everyone called out as the caretakers went to his side.

The caretakers tried to calm Y/n down from his panicked state.
The fighters turned to the humans with pure rage in their eyes.

The coated human continued to laugh his ass off as the wolf continues to scratch his neck.
The other coated humans started to write in their clipboards.

"IT ACTALLY WORKED!! HAHAHAAA!! GET READY YOU FUCKERS, CAUSE NOW YOU HAVE TO FIGHT YOUR SWEET LITTLE FRIEND!!" The human cackled.

The caretakers tried to get Y/n to sit up.
Kenma noticed something in the wolf's neck.

The calico neko quickly took out a dart from the wolf.
His eyes widened when he releases that whatever was in the dart was empty.

"Y/n! Y/n! Calm down!! You're okay!!" Sugawara shouted.

Y/n started to hyperventilate as blood ran down his neck and onto the grass.
He felt like he couldn't breathe, he couldn't hear anything, he couldn't see, he couldn't do anything, he was scared.

Y/n's mind soon started to clouded.
He tried to stay awake and away from the dark clouds, but he had no more energy to fight.

He tried, he really did.
But whatever was in that dart got the better of him.

Y/n's whimpers and screams soon quieted.
The caretakers thought it was over, but they were wrong.

Y/n's started to snarl and growl.
He's eyes started to become sharp and have a hint of purple in it.

The wolf started to breathe heavily as the caretakers started to back up.
They didn't know what was happening, but they were scared, however not of Y/n.

"Hehehe, perfect, THIS IS PERFECT!!" The human giggled, "COME HERE, DOG!! BE A GOOD BOY!!"

Yaku tried to hold Y/n back only to have his hand clawed at.
He stumbled backwards with wide eyes as he and the other caretakers looked at Y/n in shock.

Y/n growled at the animals around him.
He pushed pass through everyone and ran to where the coated human was.

"HAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU ANIMALS GOING TO DO NOW??!! I HAVE A DOG WITH ME, YOU ALL CAN'T DO SHIT!!" The human cackled as Y/n stood in front of him on all fours growling at the shocked animals.

"This is way too much fun!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" The human aimed their gun at Ushijima once again.

Suddenly, the gun started to shake, along with all of the other gun in the armored human's hold.
They all shook violently as the humans looked down at them in shock.

The guns were whipped out of the human's hold.
A magnetic force pulled them all towards one person; Aone.

Aone had his iron hand out as he concentrated on using the magnetic force to take away the guns.
And he was successful, the gun came at him and connected with his limb.

"Hehe, well this was unexpected," the human laughed, "But no matter. Get them!!"

The armored humans pulled out their daggers and went in to attack the animals.
The ran with such confidence, it was sickening.

The caretakers took cover and hid away from the humans.
The protectors gripped onto their spears, ready to fight.

This was the fight between humans and animals.
But the wolf is still trapped in his mind.

"Hehe, go get them dog. Tear them apart," the coated human chuckled.

Y/n snarled once again.
He ran to the nearest animal he saw and was ready to attack.

This will be an unfair fight for the animals.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃