Chapter 43: 𝑂𝑤𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

When Y/n woke up, he noticed that Aone wasn't there with him anymore.
He was slightly saddened by this but thought that Aone had to do something so he didn't budge on it.

The sky was clear today as clouds of all sort of shapes pasted.
Some wild birds flew in the ocean in the air with out a care in the world.

The wolf sniffed everywhere he went, picking up the scents of multiple different critters and plants.
He noticed that the scent of the humans were no where to be noticed.

Y/n had a little bit of hope in his chest because of this.
Hope that the humans had finally given up on searching for him and let him be.

The wolf peacefully walked aimlessly around the forest he knew.
He honestly wasn't paying attention to the sounds around him, being too focused in finding scents.

The (h/c) haired wolf was soon hit with the scent of lavender and herbs.
His (h/c) tail wagged with excitement.

Y/n smiled as he started to sprint to a certain part of the forest he knew well.
Where he had forgiven his owl friends and protected them for the better.

When the wolf got there he noticed the place where he left the dead humans were gone
All that was left were bloody areas and a cracked and broken helmet.

Y/n's brows furrowed as he picked up the broken helmet and started to examine it.
When he was, he saw a flash of his dead aunt in his younger arms.

The wolf gasped slightly and blinked.
Everything went back to normal.

The (h/c)-ette looked around, a bit confused on what had happened.
He shrugged it off, it was just his imagination after all.

The (e/c) eyed male turned the helmet, looking at it every angle.
His ears on high alert if someone or something were to sneak up on him.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened when he saw a brown feather in the helmet.
He picked it up and examined it.

'The owls must of taken the bodies of the humans,' The wolf thought, 'That's good, I thought that there were more humans here.'

The wolf smiled and tossed the helmet to the side.
The owls must of taken the bodies in for researching and looting for extra materials that the humans could only access.

"Y/n?"
"Y/NNN??!"

The wolf turned to the two very well known voices.
He smiled as his (h/c) tail wagged.

Akaashi and Bokuto both smiled as they came up to the wolf, waving.
Akaashi having a basket on his back, while Bokuto had a spear.

Y/n smiled as he waved back to the two owls, "Akaashi-san! Bokuto-san!" he called out.

Bokuto ran towards the wolf.
He gave Y/n a bone crushing hug which reminded the wolf of a certain sunshine.

Akaashi speed walk to keep up with his friend, "Bokuto-san, be careful, you could be suffocating Y/n," he said with a sweatdrop.

Bokuto whined as he let go the the smaller male.
Y/n just smiled at the two.

"Where are you two going?" Y/n asked with a head tilt.

"Ah! We're going to the Trading Festival!" Bokuto stated proudly as he pointed his thump to his chest.

Akaashi nodded, "That's where we're heading before we ran into you," he claimed.

"Trading Festival? What's that?" Y/n asked.

"You don't know what the Trading Festival is??" Bokuto questioned.

Y/n shook his head.
The owls were surprised by this.

"It's when the clans come together and trade with one another. It's a big event that happens once or twice a year, and lasts 7 moons. It's sort of a big deal, since there's so much everyone can have," Akaashi explained.

Bokuto nodded excitedly, "Yeah! Yeah! Every clan sends two or more people from their clan to attended the Trading Festival! That's how clans unite and become friends!" He claimed with a smile.

Y/n oohed in fascination, "I never knew since my clan was always in hiding," he stated.

Bokuto pouted at this, he turned to Akaashi with puppy eyes, "Akaaashiiiii, can he come with us? We can show him how fun it is, and maybe he can make more friends!!" He pleaded.

Akaashi put his thumb under his chin, as if thinking.
He soon nodded with a small smile.

Bokuto smiled brightly and hugged Y/n, lifting him off of the ground, "Hey! Hey! HEY!! Y/n, you can come with us!!"

Y/n was lifted from the ground and was placed on Bokuto's shoulder.
He held onto Bokuto's forearm for support.

Akaashi sighed but smiled at the two.
Though he couldn't help to feel a bit jealous of Bokuto.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃︎

Bokuto talked with a bright smile as he described his friends and how the Trading Festival will go.
Akaashi and Y/n listened to the taller talk and run his mouth

Akaashi made some soft talk with Y/n whenever Bokuto got distracted with something.
Y/n had a smile on his face as he talked with the two owls.

The wolf was surprised that the pepper owl didn't get tired from carrying him all this time.
Than again he was either pretty light, or Bokuto was really strong, hints the muscles.

The two owls walked to the Trading Festival.
Y/n had told Bokuto that he could walk too, but Bokuto wouldn't, he gave up the third time he tried.

"Look! Look! We're here!!" Bokuto cheered as he let Y/n down on the forest floor.

The Trading Festival was buzzing with familiar animals that Y/n have met.
Y/n's eyes widened at the sight of everyone he knew was here.

Karasuno, Date Tech, Aoba, Nekoma and even Shiratorizawa were there.
All of them is someone Y/n knew, he was surprised on how many familiar faces there were.

"Come on! Let's go have fun!!" Bokuto said with a smile that could rival Hinata's as he pulled Y/n with him.

Akaashi sighed and shook his head.
He walked calmly to the Fukurōdani's area to set up the trading.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃