Chapter 5: 𝐸𝑥ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│

The sun was setting.
Our wolf doesn't have a place to sleep.
If the (h/c)-ette slept out in the open he could be hunted or killed very easily.

He was a good distance away from the Abo Joshai and Karasuno clan and their members so he didn't have to worry about them.
But that doesn't mean he was safe from the other hunters.

Sure he was a wolf, he could defend for himself but there is one of him, and there are many of the hunters.

(E/c) eyes glowed a bit as they try to navigate the almost dark forest.
Those eyes found a patch of black flowers with a bit of grass in the middle of them all.

[Black Terrors - Common]

These flowers only show at night. The middle of the flowers glow a yellow color, but they are very dangerous.
They have thorns all over the stem and leafs, the flower and petals are poisonous if you eat them, and if you touch them for long enough, your skin starts to turn into dust.

The wolf examined the flowers and the grass in the middle.
Being surrounded by these flowers are a good defense for the night, but they with go away when the sun rises.

The wolf, who was exhausted from today, didn't really have much choice.
But how was he supposed to get to that grass pit?

The (h/c)-ette took a few steps back, then sprinted to the flowers.
He jumped forward as high as he could and landed in the grass pit successfully.

The wolf sighed in relief and laid on his back.
He looked up to the night sky as he saw some shooting stars.

He slowly closed his eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.
Hopefully tomorrow isn't as chaotic as today.

│︎✧︎❏︎✧︎│