𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Daichi Sawamura

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃︎

Y/n stirred as he slowly opened his eyes.
He blinked a bit as he tried to get rid of the blurriness.

The wolf was confused.
Since when did he pass out in a hut? A healing hut none the less.

Y/n slowly sat up, holding his head as he tried to figure out what happened.
He was in a comfortable bed with a rag on his forehead and a thin blanket over his legs.

The wolf remembered bits and pieces of what had happened after the humans showed up.
After the human showed up?

Y/n's eyes widened.
His mind started to race thinking that people have gotten hurt because of him.

"Y/n? Y/n, you're awake!" A voice called out to him.

Y/n turned to his side to see Daichi by his bed side.
He just now realized that Daichi was holding his hand.

Y/n blushed at the touch of the older.
It was calming to him, he liked it.

"Dai-Daichi? What happened? Is everyone okay? I didn't hurt anyone did I??" Y/n asked as he slightly panicked.

Daichi only shook his head with a smile, "No of course not, you didn't hurt anyone. The only one we were waiting to be healed is you. Are you okay? Do you need me to get you anything?"

Y/n sighed in relief.
He sneezed Daichi's hand making the other blush.

"Y/n, you had everyone so worried. You were out for 7 moons, are you sure you don't need anything?" Daichi asked as he caressed the wolf's face.

Y/n blushed whole looking at the crow.
He smiled and leaned into the touch, he missed this.

"I just want you here with me, is that okay?" Y/n asked.

Daichi smiled and pulled Y/n into a hug, "I'll gladly stay here with you. I love you after all..."

"What..?"

Daichi immediately stiffen.
He pulled away from the hug with a red face.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that," Daichi said rather quickly, "You probably love someone else, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

Y/n blinked with a pink blush on his face, he soon smiled brightly.
He let out a soft laugh that made Daichi stop his rambling.

"I love you too, Daichi! I always have!" Y/n cheered as he hugged Daichi by the neck.

Daichi blinked in surprise as tears pricked his eyes.
Out of everyone, Y/n choose him, he couldn't be anymore happier.

Daichi wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and pulled him closer.
He let out a small laugh of his own out of bliss.

"I promise I will protect you Y/n. Thank you, thank you so much for choosing me," Daichi said.

The two pulled away from the hug and looked at each other in the eyes.
Daichi looked down at Y/n's lips in wanting.

Y/n smiled and kissed Daichi, taking the other by surprise.
Daichi, after getting over his small shock, kissed back.

Y/n smiled in the kiss.
The kiss that both animals wanted so bad.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃︎

A giggle of a child echoed in the quiet and peaceful forest.
The forest had been untouched for years by the humans, making it thrive and bloom.

New parts of the very large forest was founded and been made into homes for different tribes.
Some groups even going away from the tribes to make their own home.

One of those groups is the Sawamura family.
Daichi and Y/n moved to a secluded spot near Karasuno when they both married.

Daichi was one of the main protectors in Karasuno clan.
Y/n is now one of the top caretakers and collector in the clan.

The crows loved Y/n for who he is.
They are also great full to have such a calm and caring caretaker in their clan now.

But, lately, Y/n hasn't been at Karasuno, he's been staying at home.
Why? Well he and Daichi have a son now that he has to take care, along with a baby on the way.

Daichi will be out with Karasuno, while Y/n will stay at the house, taking care of the place.
But this was a perfect life, a life that Y/n loves and wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Papa go higher!" Ren cheered.

Ren had Y/n's fair (pale/dark/etc.) skin while having Daichi's dark hair color.
He had inherited Daichi's crow wings, though they were small for him and couldn't lift his body yet.

The name Ren, met 'love of the lotus'.
Y/n choose the name because Ren was born near lotuses, and his son imminently fell in love with them.

Daichi laughed as he lifted his son to his shoulders.
He had just came home from Karasuno, and Ren was excited to see his father.

Y/n stayed by the doorframe of the home he knows and love.
He stomach was round for carrying a second child for 6 months.

Y/n smiled as he walked up to the other two males.
Daichi gave a warm and welcoming smile in return.

"Mama! Look Papa's home!!" Ren cheered as he waved his arms around.

Y/n chuckled at his son.
It was normal for a male omega to be called a mom back in his clan so he was okay with being called mama.

"I can see that, but make sure not to fall off alright?" Y/n warned as he walked by Daichi's side.

Daichi laughed at his family as Ren started to talk on and on about his day.
He wrapped one of his wings around Y/n, something that he unintentionally does.

Daichi still can't believe that this was his life.
It felt like a fairy tail being told from a children's book, it was so magical, it almost seemed fake.

But Daichi is happy with this life, he wouldn't have any other life.
He had a child, a loving husband, and a little one on the way, he can't wait from his second child.

Y/n lived his life the way he wanted it.
He didn't want a different life with anyone else.

Y/n was happy with Ren and Daichi and he will know that the second child will be just as happy.
He lived his life just like how his mother would want him to.

The wolf hopes that everyone he loves, his clan, are proud of him.
He hopes that his father, aunty, and mother are proud of him.

Y/n knows that one day that he will get to see his clan again.
Of course, that wont be anytime soon, since he has a family to take care of now.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃︎