𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Tobio Kageyama

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n's eyes started to flutter open.
He groaned very silently as the light of the sun entered his eyes.

Y/n let his eyes adjust to the let.
Once his eyes did get used to the sudden light, he saw that he was in a healing hut of Karasuno's.

Y/n blinked, a bit confused.
He started to sit up only to stop his movement because of someone holding his hand down.

Y/n turned to the edge of the bedside and saw Kageyama.
He blushed a bit when he saw the sleeping blueberry.

Kageyama was holding onto Y/n's hand for dare life.
His wings look a bit stiff, signaling that he wasn't moved for a bit.

Y/n placed his hand on top of Kageyama's head.
The crow started to stir a bit, waking up.

"Kageyama? Kageyama, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked in a soft voice.

Having just woken up, Kageyama was still groggy.
He lifted up his head as he blinked a bit in confusion.

"Kageyama?" Y/n asked once more.

Kageyama didn't say anything, he just blinked.
Instead he pulled Y/n into a hug and they both crashed down onto the bed.

Y/n blushed at the sudden movement.
Kageyama dug his face into Y/n's stomach.

"K-Kageyama! W-what are you doing??" Y/n asked, still blushing.

"Me... worried," Kageyama muttered out.

Y/n paused for a bit.
He never knew that Kageyama could get worried over someone, and that someone being him.

"Y/n...."

The wolf looked down at the crow who called for him.
The crow was looking up at the wolf with tired eyes and a bit of a blush.

"I love you."

Y/n blushed at the sudden declaration.
Kageyama's eyes slowly widened at what he had just said.

The crow wanted to turn back time.
He wanted to start the confession over, he didn't like the way he did it.

"I..."

This is it, the crow only buried his embarrassed face into Y/n stomach.
Kageyama didn't want to confess this way, now y/n was sure to reject him.

"I love you too, Kageyama," Y/n said in a soft voice as he lifted Kageyama's chin to make the crow look at him, "I've always loved you."

Kageyama's eyes shined.
He gave one of his rare smiles as he blushed a bit.

Kageyama kissed Y/n's jaw, nose, cheeks and pecked his lips.
Y/n laughed a bit at the butterfly kisses.

Y/n soon yelped a bit when he felt Kageyama nibbling on his neck.
He pushed Kageyama away softly with a small laugh.

"We can do that another day, alright?" Y/n stated.

Kageyama pouted a bit before kissed Y/n's lips, "Alright, another day. I'll finish you another day."

Y/n only laughed a bit.
He gave Kageyama a kiss, to which he returned.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

"Papa! I want to see my new little brother!!" Hoshiko claimed as she was practically bouncing in her father's arms.

Tobio laughed at the energy of his daughter.
She had always been this cheerful, even when she was just a pup.

"Alright, alright, we can go see mama and you new baby brother now," Tobin said as Hoshiko cheered.

Hoshiko was a wolf just like Y/n.
She had (h/c) hair with Tobio's deep blue eyes.

She was named 'Hoshiko' because she had always had a fascination with stars.
On some night she will stay up all the hours just to see the different star patterns.

Y/n and Tobio have moved a bit away from the Karasuno clan to start a new family of their own.
They had both thought that Hoshiko was going to be their only child but it turned out that a baby boy had made their way into the family.

Y/n hasn't seen his husband nor daughter for a few days since he had just given birth to a healthy baby wolf boy.
But today was the day the two get to see him, so you can see why Hoshiko was excited.

"Oh! My babies, how have you been?" Y/n greeted as he held a raven haired wolf in his arms.

"Mama! Mama, is that my new baby brother?!" Hoshiko asked with stars in her eyes.

Y/n laughed a bit, "Yes, it is your new sibling. But you need to be quiet so that you won't make him cry, alright?"

Hoshiko covered her mouth with her hands and nodded.
This caused Tobio to laugh at his daughter's antics.

Tobio walked over to his husband and closer to the baby.
He and Hoshiko eyes shined at the sleeping baby in Y/n's arms.

Y/n giggled a bit at the two's antics.
They were almost the same person it was funny to him.

Y/n loves his family, he wouldn't trade the world for a different one.
This was his new chapter in life, and he can't wait to start it.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃