Chapter 30: 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑥𝑒𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n was seme-relaxed at the moment.
Which is one of the only times when the wolf is alone and relaxed.

The (h/c)-ette has been running from clans and humans for, who knows how long.
So, the wolf really enjoyed this sense of peace, of course still keeping his guard up.

Now that the wolf was relaxed, his mind began to wonder.
Y/n sat on the forest floor while drawing in the dirt with a stick, as (h/c) ear twitched now and then.

Let's start with Karasuno.
Hinata, Asahi, Nishinoya, Kageyama, Daichi, Sugawara, Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi.

Y/n really liked Asahi and Hinata.
Them being the first friends he had made in the clan.

Nishinoya and Kageyama kinda scared the wolf.
They were a bit rude and scary when the (h/c)-ette first met them, but he really does hope they can get along soon.

Daichi still scared Y/n with his intimidating stance and confidence, but maybe he's really a big softy on the inside.
At least the wolf hoped so.

Y/n thinks that Sugawara doesn't really like him that much.
I mean, Suga did accuse the wolf for stealing, even though he did. But Y/n really hopes that they can get along soon.

Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi are neutral to the wolf.
Yamaguchi seems to be nice, while the blonde seemed to be a bit full of himself. Maybe Y/n just needs to understand them and get to know them more.

A blue jay landed on Y/n's shoulder as he began finished up his small drawing of a crow.
It didn't look the best but Y/n wasn't an artist to begin with, he was more of a crafter.

Then there's Aoba Joshai.
Kyotani, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa.

Y/n was very comfortable around Kyotani.
Something about the blonde's confidence and fierce look made the wolf feel like he was a little bit safe in his presence.

I mean, the alpha's, before Y/n's clan was killed off, were always protective and fierce looking.
Maybe that's why the wolf feels at little bit at home with Kyotani around.

Iwaizumi was really kind and caring in Y/n's eyes.
Although Iwaizumi was deemed rude and violent in Oikawa's rants, he was really sweet to the wolf. Y/n liked that.

Oikawa, oh man, Oikawa was just built different to Y/n.
This man could be really loud and happy one moment, then whining and crying the next. Y/n honestly finds it funny how quickly Oikawa's persona can be, adds a bit more life in Y/n's view.

A small green leaf flouted its way down onto the (h/c)-ette's head, as he drew a small spout next to the crow.
It was simple yet Y/n was proud of himself with the little details it had.

Nekoma was next.
Lev, Kuroo, Kenma, and Yaku.

Y/n still can't believe on how tall Lev is.
It should honestly be impossible to be that tall, but Lev did it. Y/n really liked on how tall Lev is, he also really liked the nickname the silver-ette gave him.

Kuroo is a sly bastard but he can be kind, when he wants to, is what y/n concluded.
The wolf's first impression of the black cat was not the best, as the wolf got to know him, Kuroo was a really 'okay' person, hopefully.

Kenma is Y/n's favorite out of the nekos, hands down.
Kenma is shy and quiet, but he was really caring and wants the best for the wolf. Y/n liked that about people; caring for those he didn't really need it.

Y/n really liked Yaku, especially his powerful kicks.
Although Yaku was like Sugawara, being like a mother and all, Y/n really admire the protectiveness and confidence the neko had.

A brown bunny made it's way onto the (h/c)-ette's lap, as he drew a cat in the dirt the best he can.
The bunny made itself comfortable and slowly started to fall asleep, with the blue jay chirping here and there.

Aone was next.
The iron giant with a soft heart.

Y/n really liked Aone.
Sure, the albino was silent most of the time, but his eyes held his emotions, and Y/n could see that.

Fūkodani was up.
Bokuto and Akaashi, if the wolf could remember correctly.

Bokuto was a loud person and really outgoing to Y/n.
If Bokuto hadn't led the other owls to the wolf, he would've though that Bokuto was a really cool and nice guy.

Akaashi was really quiet but kept Bokuto in check, maybe that's why they were always together, Y/n concluded.
Y/n remembered that Akaashi had really beautiful eyes, he would've thought that Akaashi was really nice and kind.

Y/n felt a squirrel run up his back on peeked over his other shoulder as he drew a loppy looking owl.
The wolf just let the bird and squirrel rest on his shoulder as the leaf on his head stayed still.

Shiratorizawa.
Y/n paused his stick, rethinking about drawing the eagle.

The bird chirped in confusion as the squirrel squeaked in question.
The bunny in the wolf's lap even looked up at the (h/c)-ette.

Shiratorizawa still shook Y/n to the bone.
He was scared of them.

Not because of what they did.
But because of what they can do.

Shiratorizawa was a clan to not mess with.
But the Jinrō-Okami clan took for granted.

Y/n put an 'X' over the eagle he was drawing.
He really does hope that he doesn't run into them anytime soon.

A snap of a twig startled the wolf.
The animals around him quickly scattered as the leaf from his head flew off.

The (e/c) eyed male whipped his head to where the sound was.
His eyes widened at the sight before him.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃