𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Asahi Azumane

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃︎

Y/n blinked as he slowly started to wake up.
He felt a cool cloth or rag on his forehead, probably to keep his small fever down.

The wolf blinked for a bit to let his eyes adjust to the sudden light.
Once he could see probably again, he could feel his hand being held.

Y/n slowly sat up and took the cloth off of his forehead.
He turned to see side and blushed a bit.

There, was a sleeping Asahi.
He was sitting in a seat with his head on the bed and holding onto Y/n's hand like a child with a stuffed animal.

Y/n blushed a bit but smiled.
He petted Asahi's hair to slowly wake him up.

"Y/n...?" Asahi mumbled as he slowly started to wake up.

"Asahi... Asahi wake up," Y/n said softly.

Asahi eyes widened.
He sat up quickly to look at Y/n.

"Y/n?! You're awake?! Are you okay? Do you need anything? Do you- Do you need some food? Water?" Asahi asked, firing question after question in a panic.

Y/n stuttered a bit.
He cupped Asahi's face in order for the taller to stop him from talking.

"Asahi, I'm fine, please calm down," Y/n said in a comforting manner.

"But-But you fallen and-and you passed out and I thought you were going to— I thought you were died but you—"

"Asahi look at me."

Asahi breathe hitched as he realized how close Y/n was to him.
He started to blush as small tears started to bubble up.

"I-I-I was so worried for you, Y/n.... I didn't want to lose you..." Asahi mumbled.

Y/n sighed a bit, "Asahi follow me okay? Breathe in," Asahi followed Y/n's words, "Breathe out. Breath in and out. I am okay now, you don't need to worry," Y/n stated as he smiled.

Asahi started to cry a bit.
He engulfed Y/n in a hug and snuggled into his small chest.

"I'm sorry. But I just didn't want to lose someone I love. I can't lose you Y/n," Asahi whispered but Y/n heard.

The wolf started to blush.
He was still holding the crow in his arms.

"You... You love me?" Y/n asked carefully.

There was a pause of silence.

"I... I love you Y/n, I know you might not love me back but I just needed to get this off of my chest," Asahi said as he slowly let go of Y/n and looked down in shame, "I understand if you reject me but I—"

"I love you too, Asahi."

Asashi looked up in surprise.
His lips started to tremble and his eyes began to water once again.

"Y/n..."

"I love you Asahi, I have always loved you," Y/n said with a small blush and a smile on his face.

Asahi smiled brightly and hugged Y/n once again.
The two fallen onto the bed as Y/n laughed.

"Thank you Y/n! Thank you, thank you! I promise I will treat you right, I promise!"

Y/n only laughed, "There's no need to promise since I know you will treat me right."

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

Y/n sat in a rocking chair as he patted his baby belly.
The small house was quiet at the moment as the birds outside sung a song that only they knew.

Y/n and Asahi, after they have gotten married, moved a bit away from the Karasuno clan.
Granted they were still a bit close to the crows but they wanted to have their own place to their own.

The two animals are living a happy life.
Both of them being a caretaker and collector in the Karasuno clan.

But, they haven't visited in a bit.
The reason being that Y/n and Asahi now have a baby and is expecting one soon.

The baby had no name at the moment.
Having it being a tradition in all of the clans to let the baby live for 2 year before deciding a name that suited them.

Asahi walked into the room Y/n was sitting in as he carried the baby in his arm.
He smiled at the sight of his husband and unborn baby.

"How is my wonderful darling and baby doing?" Asahi slightly joked as he made his way to Y/n's side.

Y/n chuckled a bit, "We're doing just fine. How's the baby?"

Asahi kissed Y/n's temple before crouching down and touching Y/n's belly.
His eyes slightly shined at the movement of the unborn.

"What did I do to deserve you..." Asahi muttered as he looked up at Y/n.

Y/n giggled, he lifted Asahi's chin up and kissed his lip, "Absolutely nothing, I love you and that's never going to change no matter what. You deserve me and the kids, you deserve the world, honey."

Asahi smiled.
Although he had heard the worlds all the time, he couldn't help but cry a bit.

Asahi stood up and leaned down to Y/n for a kiss.
To which Y/n's accepted with a smile.

The baby in Asahi's arm started to gurgle in happiness.
The two animals parted their kissed and laughed a bit at their child.

This is he life that Y/n wouldn't change.
He was happy with his life and wouldn't trade it for the world.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃