Chapter 28: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝐺𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑡

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃

Y/n hugged his cats friends goodbye.
He would've stayed longer but he didn't want them to have to worry about him.

"Are you sure? You can just stay here for the night," Kenma asked with slightly saddened eyes.

"It does get cold at night," Kuroo added.

Y/n just shook his head, "I-I'll be fine, I don't want to be a burden to you and your pa— families."

"But you're never a burdened to us, Puppy-Chan!" Lev said, his sliver cat ears lowered and small tears in his eyes.

The neko's didn't want to wolf to go.
They all really enjoyed their time with him.

"I'll come visit a-as much as I can, I p-promise," the (h/c)-ette said hugging the tall cat.

"Just be careful out there, okay?" Yaku said, his motherly instincts kicking in.

Y/n nodded with a closed eyed smile.
He hugged Yaku last than turned away.

As the wolf walked he waved behind him one last time.
The cats waved and watched as their wolf friend ran into the forest.

'Please be safe.'

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

Y/n looked up at the sky in between the leaves.
The sunset made the sky a beautiful shade of red and orange.

The wolf smiled at the sight.
He kept walking to the waterfall he knew.

The (h/c)-ette walked through bushes and leaves.
Some leaves getting stuck in his fluffy hair.

Y/n smiled when he reached the hidden waterfall.
The soft water making a peaceful sound and the animals made it more peaceful.

Y/n knew he was safe here.
He hadn't seen a human go here once when he was here, the place was very well hidden.

But what the wolf didn't except was the iron giant from the other day was there.
He was just sitting there, watching the animals with a shine in his eyes.

"A-Aone?" The wolf peeped out.

Alerted that someone was here, Aone whipped his head around to see who it was.
He relaxed when he noticed it was the friendly (h/c)-ette from the other day.

Aone nodded signaling that that was his name.
The wolf's lips curled into a small smile.

Y/n walked to the very larger male and sat down next to him.
The albino blushed at the sudden action, not really expecting someone so small to sit with him.

"Y-you've been st-staring at the animals f-for a w-while," Y/n pointed out, "D-do you want to pl-play with them?"

(E/c) eyes scanned the taller figure for any signs for acceptance or rejection.
(H/c) ear twitched slightly at the silence the two had, beside the sound of the rushing water.

After a bit, Aone nodded with a blush on his face.
Y/n smiled.

┃︎✴︎♔︎✴︎┃

"O-okay. H-hold your hands out l-like this," Y/n said softly, cupping his hand under the other.

Aone, with pure determination in his eyes, copied the younger's actions.
He just wanted to play and hold the small animals so bad but is too afraid that he might hurt them to do so.

"Re-relax Aone. Th-the rabbit can sense your fear, I can sense your fear from here."

The albino nodded and took deep breathes, trying to ease his nerves.
His shoulder's dropped from the tense composer, this going noticed by the wolf.

Y/n smiled and gladly put the small rabbit in the larger hands.
The white rabbit moved around a bit before finding a position in the very large hands.

[A/n: Replace the cat with a right rabbit, and replace the outfit with the outfit Aone has

Aone is also sitting down.
I just wanted to post this picture sooo.....
Shhh]

Aone's eyes shined as the rabbit snuggled up to him.
He blushed at the cuteness.

Y/n giggled at the sight.
He picked put a brown rabbit and held it close to him as he sat next to the taller.

The wolf, being comfortable with the others male, rested his chin on the other's shoulder.
He played with he rabbit as he rested his head.

Aone tensed slight at the sudden affection but quickly relaxed.
He liked this, very much.

The two different clan members played with the rabbit until sun down.
It was really peaceful, Y/n liked it very much.

Aone would occasionally glanced down at the wolf.
He like him, he was... different, he like that. He loved that.

┃︎✧︎❏︎✧︎┃