Chapter 1

I was finally home. I found everything i was looking for. I am finally home. <3 

_______________________________________ 

When you're fifteen a summer feels like an entire lifetime.

I had spent almost a whole summer away from home. I missed everyone.

I walked around my room and looked out my window. I wasn't suprised when I saw them outside playing basketball.

So I went to my closet and changed into some jean shorts and a white tank top. I walked down the steps thinking about the last time that I hung out with them.

It would have been sometime in May.

That's the longest time that I have spent away from them. Like ever. I opened the door and went to stand on my porch. I saw Austin look up and smile so  I smiled back. He turned to the guys and they smiled and started to cross the street. 

"Hey stranger" I heard Zach call out. I smiled.  

"Hey!" i replied. It felt great to hear their voices again. I couldn't contain my happiness so I ran over to them. Hugging each of them. It felt amazing to have them back in my arms.

I was brought back to reality when Austin asked me about camp. 

"So really how was camp. You didn't really say in your letters." Austin said. Yes he said letters, the cell reception up there wasn't great.  

"Ugh. It was terrible. And boring I might add" I said. "those kids are amazing but crazy." I said with a half smile. "Plus I missed you way too much! I mean all of you." I quickly corrected myself.

To be completely honest I've had a crush on Austin for a little bit. I don't know why it started but I think it might because of all the nice things he said in the letters.

But theres a problem. I also like Tyler. Its really bad, because Austin and Tyler are really great friends. 

"We've missed you too! Like a lot!" Alex blurted out. The guys laughed and I smiled. 

________________________________________ 

Austin's POV 

I was ballin with the crew and I looked up. I saw Amy! She's been gone for more then half the summer. I got to admit I really did miss her a lot.

I told the guys to look up and tell me what they see. They looked up and saw Amy. They instanly smiled, "Lets go over there!" Robert said excitedly.

We all laughed and walked over there. She smiled and ran over to us. It was really great to see her.

She was hugging everyone then she hugged me. I couldn't help but smile. I asked her about camp and she talked about it. I forgot what it was like to talk to her face to face. Over the summer we wrote letters about stuff but you can't beat talking face to face.

She is amazing.

Then Alex blurted out "We've missed you too!" and we all laughed. 

"Lets go out to get something to eat." I said. They all nodded and agreed.