Your First Day of Kindergarten part 1

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

"But i don't want too." Y/n says to her mother that is packing up her backpack for school. "you have to Y/n. it's not that bad. You can make new friends and have fun." Hinata tells her daughter to try and calm her down. Y/n puffs out her cheeks trying to give Hinata a scary face but y/n just ends up looking like a puppy. Chuckling Hinata finishes and grabs Y/n hand. "How about when you come home i can make you your fav dinner. Would you go then?"

Y/n look ay her mom and thinks about it. "Fine i will go but i want a cookie too when i get home." "Ok i can agree to that." With that said they walk out of the house and towards the car. Getting Y/n buckled in her booster seat she starts the car and they head towards the school. 

Uchiha family 3rd person pov

"Hn." M/n says as he sees his mom doing his hair for school. "Oh come on it's not that bad. You will have fun. maybe even make friends." Sakura tells her son as she gets done fixing M/n's hair. Making it look like Sasuke's when he was a kid. M/n just rolls his eyes. He remembers what his dad told him about girls in his school. Annoying, loud, and just a pain. "I'm mean that's where I met your father. Okay time to go." Sakura gets up grabs M/n's backpack and they head towards Sakura's car and head towards the school.

Nara family 3rd person pov

"Get that frown off your face. Your going to school and that's the end of it." Tamari tells her daughter who has a frown on her face at the thought of going to school. "But.." "No buts. Now go tell your father good bye and meet me at the car in 5 minutes. "With that Tamari heads outside while Y/n walks over to her father. "Dad do i have to?" Y/n asks. Shikamaru sighs. "yeah you have to. you don't want to make your mother go berserk mode. It's a pain yeah just listen towards the teacher and do what they say. When i come home we can take a nap together." "Fine." She kisses her dad's cheek and heads out to the car and gets buckled in by her mother and they head off towards school.

Yamanaka family 3rd person pov

"Hurry mom i want to get there soon!" Y/n yells with delight at the thought of going to school and making friends. Ino chuckles at her daughters excitement. "Calm down Y/n we will get there soon. let me tie your shoos so you don't fall and comb your hair." Ino tells her daughter as she ties her shoos. Then brushers Y/n hair. "Ok then all done lets get going." Ino grabs her daughters hand and they head to the car to get Y/n to school.

Hatake family 3rd person pov

"What's with the frown on your face M/n?" His father asks him as they get ready to leave. "Do i have to go to school?" "Yes you do. Don't you want to make friends?" "Do i need friends?" Kakashi sighs. "Yes you don't want to live without friends. With friends you can do a lot of stuff. Playing games, hanging out and do other stuff." M/n just rolls his eyes and nods. "Ok then lets get you to school." Kakashi and M/n head out to the car to get M/n to school.

Inuzuka family 3rd person pov

"Are you sure he should go to school?" Kiba asks his wife as she gets little M/n ready for school. "Yes he needs to make friends and get out there. i know your worried for him, but he needs this." Tamamki tells her husband as she gets done doing M/n shoos. Then grabs his backpack and heads to the car with Kiba behind her carrying. "I be fine." M/n tells his father as he gets buckled in. "Ok my big man. if anyone messes with you. Let the teacher know. And if they still do lets dad know i will teach them a lesson." M/n nods. Kiba closes the door and watch Tamaki and their son drive off.

Gaara family 3rd person pov

"Have you found her yet?" Kankaro asks his sister as they look for Y/n. "No i haven't. You just had to open your mouth and say the word school! You know she doesn't like the idea of leaving Gaara or any of us!" Tamari yells at her brother. Hoping to find Y/n before Gaara realizes that they lost her somewhere in the big house they own. As they look for the missing child. Upstairs in Gaara's room was a little girl curled up in her fathers blankets under the bed.

"What are you guys looking for? Where is Y/n?" The siblings turn around to see Gaara standing there looking at them. "Well we kinda lost Y/n." Tamari tells her brother. Gaara just nods and heads upstairs to his room. With his siblings behind him. Opening the door and walks over towards his bed. "Come on out Y/n. You will be fine." After Gaara says that the small girl come out from under the bed. "but i don't.." Gaara smiles slightly and picks her up. "Everything will be fine little one. If anything happens at school let the teacher know. also let me know so i can help you ok?" Gaara gently talks to Y/n while fixing her hair and gets her ready for school. "Ok papa." With that Gaara buckles his daughter in and they head towards school.