49

Finn and Rachels Wedding Day
Today was the day of Finn and Rachels wedding day and what a morning it was as everyone was getting ready for the big day.
The wedding was being held back at Lima  Mckinely Highschool,Not an exact idea onto where they were going to host a wedding but McKinley was where Finn and Rachel fell in love for the first time and shared their first kiss on the audatorium stage which is where the ceremony is being held,Finn and Rachel also decided to move back to Lima so Taylor and their future children could experience what they experienced.

Kurt and Mercedes were helping Rachel get dressed into her beautiful white wedding dress with little sparks of silver glitter on the skirt and white flowers for hair excesories and a small white silk vail,Puck was helping Finn getting ready into his Tuxedo (Puck helped Finn with tying up his tie with his white shirt)and little Taylor was with Quinn making sure everything else was set up for after the ceremony. "Arent you my little helper?"Quinn coos blowing rasberries onto Taylors left cheek and Taylor lets out a bundle of laughter. Quinn walks to the door of the entrance of the Cafeteria  which was set out to be a beautiful wedding senary with fairy lights of an amber colour shining,the tables in decorated with a cream table clothe and a vase with red roses and napkins with cutlary and glasses all set out there was also alot of room for dancing and singing for later.
"We did a pretty good job Taylor,"Quinn tells the two year old in her arms "High five,"she takes her hand out and Taylor gave her a little high five. Blaine soon came running into the cafeteria "The ceremony is about to start,"he tells Quinn. Quinn gave Blaine a nod "Its time for a wedding Taylor,"she said before the three of them leave the room.

Sitting down at her seat with Taylor in her arms Taylor waves at Finn who was standing on the stage next to Puck who was his best man and Burt who was ceronating the couple. Finn waves back and chuckles a little smiling at his little girl beaming at him with happiness and excitment in her beautiful cream dress with pink flowers in her hair which was in bunches.

The instrumental version of a thousand years starts to play and everyone stood up from their seats and look at Rachel with awe as she walks down the aisle with both of her Dads by each one of her sides and carrying a small bouquet of roses both White and Red. Reaching the end of the aisle Finn felt really emotional and wipes his tears he didn't realise he had smiling with love and admiration as Rachel kisses both of her Dads on the cheeks and they pass Rachel's hand into his as they gave her away to him.

Once Rachel was standing on the stage next to Finn the couples hands lock together as the music stops , everyone sits down and the ceremony began. "Dearly beloved,"Burt started wearing one of his suites "Today we are gathered here back in McKinley Highschool to celebrate the marriage of Finn Christopher Hudson and Rachel Barbra Berry before the couple say their vows is there any reason why this couple shall not be married?"Burt asked.
Everyone stayed silent for the next couple of seconds even Taylor stayed silent it was as if she knew how much this day meant to her parents and she did despite how young she was she could see how happy and in love Finn and Rachel were. "Alright then,"Burt continued "It is now time for the vows Rachel would you like to go first?" Rachel nodded with tears rolling down her face as she squeezes both of Finn's hands laughing with excitement,Emotion and happiness to finally be married to her Man,her Man Finn Hudson.

"Finn Hudson,
Where do I begin?
There's so many words that I want to say to explain how much I love you so. I cant say them all because it'll take forever literally. I was just a simple,Annoying Jewish Girl wanting one thing and nothing else to become a Broadway star and to never look back at my old life again but meeting you changed that yes I still wanted to be a Broadway star but you taught me there is way more in my life then becoming a Broadway star and thats love,I was so Ignorant and spoilt but you loved me you always loved me and I loved you too all the way through highschool,all the way through our break ups and even when everything went wrong and when everything went wrong we fell in love again and again.
From this journey I soon realised that I didn't want to be a Broadway star I wanted you,my dream isn't completed without you Finn and this is it,You and Taylor and our future children so therefore I promise to love you through sickness and through health,Until death does us part as your Best friend,Your partner and Wife."

Finn wipes his eyes and couldn't help but smile warmly at Rachel as he steps forwards to say his vows and promise.

"Rachel Berry,
I love you there's no other word stronger to say to you then I love you because I do and I always did ever since I first layed eyes on you and we performed our awful duet of you're the one that I want. Who knew that the popular quarterback and the Jewish girl would fall in love?well they better believe it because we did it you and me fell in love and look at us now we are getting Married right here right now where we shared our first kiss. I learned many things from you Rachel Barbra Berry many beautiful things and like you said we had so many tough times but again it turned into something beautiful because sitting behind us is our daughter Taylor Barbra Hudson who im so proud of and I know that we'll live happily together you,Me and Taylor until the end of eternity. So I promise to Take you Rachel Barbra Berry and love you through sickness and through health until death does us part as your best friend,Partner and Husband."

Burt step forwards with a smile "Kurt can I have the rings please?"he asked. Kurt walks forwards and passes both Finn and Rachel the rings and carefully they put them on eachother Finn putting a ring on Rachel's finger and Rachel putting a ring on Finn's. "I now pronounce you Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry now Hudson ,Finchel,Husband and wife!"Burt announces. "You can kiss me of you want too,"Rachel said.
Finn leans forwards and smiles remembering their first kiss "I want too,"he said and the twos lips crash together as everyone stood up cheering and clapping throwing flower pettles at the married couple. Finn and Rachel part the kiss and the music of Sadie Sadie from Funny Girl starts to play and Rachel began to sing as Finn and Rachel held hands making their way to the party.

"Mr Hudson Mrs Hudson what a beautiful beautiful name!
I'm Sadie, Sadie, married lady,
Bow when I go by.
I'm a corporation now,
Not me, myself and I.
Oh how that marriage license works
On chambermaids and hotel clerks.
The honeymoon was such delight
That we got married that same night.
I'm Sadie, Sadie, married lady,
Still in bed at noon,
Racking my brain deciding
Between orange juice and prune.
Finn says nothing is too good for me,
And who am I not to agree?
I'm Sadie, Sadie, married lady, that's me!

She's Sadie, Sadie, married lady,

Meet a mortgagee,

The owner of an icebox

With a ten-year guarantee.
Oh, sit me in the softest seat,
Quick, a cushion for my feet.
Do for me, buy for me, lift me, carry me,
Finally got a guy to marry me!
I do my nails,
Read up on sales,
All day the records play.
Then he comes home, I tell him
Oy--what a day I had today!
I swear I'll do my wifely job,
Just sit at home--become a slob!
I'm Sadie, Sadie, married lady, that's me!

She's Sadie, Sadie, married lady,

Sadie, you did the trick.

It's nothing!

Not ev'ry girl can get herself
A guy who looks like Finn.

Wait, to tell the truth, it hurt my pride--
The groom was prettier than the bride.

Sadie, Sadie, married lady,

Husband, house, a mortgage, a baby,

Sadie, Sadie, married lady,
That's who?

That's you.

That's me--married lady.

Say hello to Ziegfeld's married lady--Sadie!"