11

Finn and Rachel were sitting on the couch together watching TV. They were watching Funny Girl for the 3rd time that day, but Finn didn't mind. Not one bit. Rachel was quietly singing along and Finn was grinning at her. The song finished and Rachel bowed. "God I love you." Rachel's  smile immediately disappeared.

"W-what?" Rachel asked staring at Finn. "Uh.." Rachel stood up. "No Finn. You don't get to tell me that!" Finn stayed on the couch staring blankly at his feet.

"After all we've been through. We're finally in a good place together and you want to go..screw it all up!" Rachel yelled as she paced in front of Finn. "Finn, you don't even know what love is! You can't just go throwing that word around!" She said running her fingers through her hair. Finn stood up. "I don't know what love is?!"

Rachel shook her head. "If you loved me you would've never left me at that damn train station!" Rachel yelled. Finn sighed. "Don't you get it?! I did that because I love you!" Rachel felt tears in her eyes. Rachel sunk to the ground and started sobbing. Finn kneeled to the ground and wrapped his arms around her.
He held her in his arms as she sobbed against him. "Shh..shh it's okay." Rachel looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "You shouldn't love a pregnant girl. We're train wrecks." Rachel said frowning. "Rachel I love you. You're carrying my baby-" He was cut off by Rachel pushing away from him.

"So that's what this is about. You think just because I'm pregnant you are obligated to love me!" Rachel sobbed. Rachel put her head in her hands and continued to sob. Finn pulled her in a hug again. He kissed her temple.

"I may not be a smart man...but I know what love is." Finn said in a southern accent. Rachel had to laugh at that. "Did you just quote Forrest Gump?" Rachel asked with a smile on her face. "Maybe." Finn said grinning. It was no lie that Forrest Gump was one of there favorite movies to watch together.

Finn looked into Rachel's eyes. "Rachel, I love you more than anything." Finn said to her. "I love you too." Rachel whispered to him.

Finn and Rachel's lips crashed together, with them sitting in the middle of the livingroom floor, holding eachother with tear stained cheeks.