39

"Finny come dance with me!" Rachel said pulling Finn out into the dancefloor. Puck was watching Taylor (after he won back their trust) and Finn and Rachel went to a bar.

Finn just stood there while Rachel wrapped her arms around him. Finn made sure not to get drunk this time, but Rachel sure didn't. She was completely drunk.

"I love you so much" Rachel slurred and she grinned up at him.
"I love you too babe" Finn said with amusement.
"And I love Taylor, and Noah, and Kurt and Blaine" Rachel started crying. "I just love everyone so much." She said with tears. Finn held in a laugh.

"How bout we go home and see Taylor and Puck." Finn suggested. Rachel nodded.  "Okay."

Puck had put Taylor to bed a few hours ago when the front door burst open. A very drunk Rachel stumbled in the door.

"Noah!" Rachel squealed as she jumped into his arms. Puck caught her, startled. "Woah hey Rachel." Finn walked in the door and shut it behind him. "Wheres Taylor? I need to tell her how much I love her!" Rachel started for the stairs but Finn held her back.

"No don't wake her up. Shes probably sleeping." Finn told her. Rachel started sobbing. "B-but how will she know how much I love her?" Rachel wailed. Puck started chuckling slightly. "You can tell her in the morning

Rachel nodded then clapped. "We should put on a fashion show!" She squealed. She turned around and pointed at Puck. "Noah I'm gonna make you look beautiful!" Rachel said putting her hands on her hips.

They don't really know how it happened, but an hour later Finn and Puck both had a full face of makeup and Rachel was passed out on the couch with Finn on one side of her and Puck on the other. A half hour later Puck left leaving Finn next to Rachel.

Soon morning came and Rachel woke up. She looked around and seen Finn covered on makeup. She giggled slightly then went upstairs into Taylor's room. She sat on the edge of her bed and gently woke her up.

"Mommy?" Taylor asked yawning.
"Yep hey baby girl." She said brushing the hair out of her eyes. "Wanna see something silly?"

Rachel led her daughter downstairs then pointed at Finn. "Look at daddy."

Taylor started laughing loudly, enough to wake up Finn. "Hey girls." He said sitting up and stretching.

Taylor walked over to her dad and he hugged her then kissed her on the cheek. When he pulled away he seen a lipstick mark. He quickly went to the bathroom and came out with a grumpy look on his face. "Really?"