4

Finn wakes up to the sound on vomiting coming from the bathroom,he may still be Pissed off and hurt by Rachel but he still cares about her and she's carrying his baby so he'll do anything to make sure that Rachel and the baby is healthy. Getting out of Kurt's bed Finn ran into the bathroom to Rachel knealing over the toilet clutching her stomach slightly and tears streaming down her cheeks. Finn kneals down to Rachel's height and rubs her back soothingly as she throws up some more.

"Are you all done?"Finn asked once Rachel had finished throwing up and was breathing heavily,she turns and looks at Finn with her body shaking nodding "I-Think so,"she replied,Finn couldn't help but hug Rachel tight holding her close to him he's always hated seeing Rachel sick even before they first dated and were good friends being Glee Club captains and singing duets together. Without thinking Finn kisses Rachel gently on her temple not wanting to let her go until Rachel jerked backwards "What the hell?"she asked standing up "Woah take it easy,"Finn said putting his hands up slighty as he stood up.  "Its morning sickness Finn its normal!"Rachel huffed clearly pissed off. This made Finn also start to become pissed off what did he do wrong? Rachel walks out of the room back into her bedroom and Finn follows her trying not to loose it.

"What are you doing?"Finn asked as Rachel started to get dressed "I  AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL FINN!KURTS ALREADY GONE WITH BLAINE!"Rachel snapped at him.
Finn couldn't believe what he was hearing "Wait what?"he asked "You can't be serious about going to school Rachel!"
Rachel puts a bag over her shoulders and gave Finn a sarcastic smile "Watch me Hudson,"Rachel starts to walk towards the door but Finn stops her but pulling her backwards by the shoulders gently but still with a strong force "You are not going,"Finn said sternly he crosses his arms across his chest "especially after you've been sick and is pregnant!"Finn whispers harshly.
"I need to go Finn I worked so hard to get there not you or my stupid mistake can stop me!"Finns eyes widen slightly and Rachel lets out a sharp gasp of what seemed to be shock and confusion all at the same time "Mistake huh?"Finn said with no emotion,Rachel takes a deep breath  "Ill see you at 3,"Rachel said right before she walks out of the door.

Rachel walked through the door sobbing harshly struggling to breathe Finn hears Rachel crying and sprints over to the front door "Rachel?"he asked starting to panic slightly "Whats wrong?"he places both hands at each one of Rachel's shoulders "Wheres Kurt,Is the baby hurt,are you okay?"so many questions Rachel couldn't think. "Just Shut up!"Rachel snapped this institenly shut Finn up "Kurt's still at school,"Rachel said wiping her eyes "Im not feeling well..."Finn could tell Rachel was lying.
"Rachel we dated all throughout highschool I know you,"he said gently rubbing her sholdures with his thumbs making her relax and calm down "Now tell me whats wrong."
Rachel takes a deep breath "Its all over,"she whispered, "Whats all over?"Finn asked clearly confused. "My career,"Rachel she replied still in a whisper. "Rachel just because you're pregnant doesn't mean that you're-"
Rachel cuts Finn off "What are you stupid!?"she asked "I got kicked out,I got kicked out of NYADA."