13

Rachel was holding Finn's hand when the doctor came in. They were finding out if they were having a boy or a girl today. Rachel was really nervous for some reason. She was shaking in her chair. Finn kissed her hand causing Rachel to look down at him. "It's gonna be okay." Finn said giving her a smile. Rachel leaned down and kissed him.

A doctor walked in. "Hello Miss Berry and Mr. Hudson. So are you ready to see your little one?" The doctor asked with a smile. "Yep." Rachel said, her face glowing. "And will you be finding out the gender?" Finn and Rachel looked at eachother before Rachel nodded.

Rachel lifted up her shirt, exposing her stomach. The doctor squeezed the gel on her stomach then began to move the wand around, looking at the screen.

"Alright mommy and daddy.." she said pointing to the screen. "Meet your baby girl." Rachel beamed up at th screen. "I'll give you two a minute." The doctor said leaving the room.

Rachel looked over at Finn. Finn was staring at the screen with tears in his eyes. "Finn are you crying?" Rachel asked with small amusement. "What? No!" Finn sniffled. Rachel nodded and turned her attention back at the screen. Then she heard sobs from next to her.

She turned and seen Finn sobbing with his head in his hands. "Finn baby what's wrong?" Rachel asked him. He looked up at the screen then back at Rachel. "That's my baby girl. That's our baby girl."

Rachel pulled Finn into a hug. "I love you Finn." She whispered. "I love you too."

Kurt was home making lunch when Finn and Rachel came through the door. He quickly rushed over to them with a grin on his face. "..what?" Finn asked cautiously. "Aren't you gonna tell Uncle Kurt what his niece or nephew is?" He asked grinning.

"Sorry Kurt. We're waiting to tell everyone at the same time." Rachel said hanging her jacket up. "WHAT?!" Kurt's grin was immediately gone. "I'm the babys uncle!" Kurt shouted. "Kurt calm down." Finn said quietly to his brother. "No! I WAS HERE 24/7! I GAVE UP MY BED!" Finn and Rachel just stare at Kurt. "I GAVE UP MY BED!" Kurt repeated stomping his foot.

Finn and Rachel start to walk away.

"I gave up my bed!" Kurt said angrily to himself.