9

Finn was sitting on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table watching a football game with a bowl of popcorn in his lap. Kurt and Rachel had left a little while ago to go to some fancy cafe that just opened up.

There was a knock at the door. Finn put the bowl on the coffee table then went and opened the door. His blood boiled as he seen who was standing at his door. It was Brody. Standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Finn asked angrily. "I'm here from the rest of my stuff. I left my collection of weight lifting videos here. Hey maybe you should use em big guy." Brody said trying to step past Finn but Finn stepped in front of him.

"You're not coming in." Finn said sternly. Brody pushed Finn and walked in. Finn stumbled back but then tackled Brody. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" Brody screamed from under Finn. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Finn screamed at him. "GIVE ME MY FUCKING STUFF!" Finn punched Brody in the nose.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Brody screamed before punching Finn in the stomach with all his force. Finn groaned before rolling off of Brody.

Brody used this opportunity to start punching Finn in the stomach. Finn didn't even realize when the front door opened. Then all of a sudden Rachel was in front of Finn. "BRODY STOP!" Was all he heard before Rachel fell to the ground. Finn gasped. "RACHEL!" Finn tried to stand up but failed. Kurt appeared next to them holding a knife. "Brody get the hell out of my house." Kurt said quietly but fierce. Brody's eyes widened and he quickly stood up and practically ran out of the house.

Finn was leaning against the wall holding his stomach with a defeated look on his face. Rachel was laying on the ground holding the side of her face. Finn looked at Rachel. "Rachel are you okay?" Finn asked with a sad look on his face. Rachel quickly nodded and Kurt helped her up. "God Rachel! You're so stupid! Putting you and our child in danger! What kind of mother does that?!" Finn regretted the words as soon as they came out of his mouth.

Rachel felt her tears streaming down her face. "You son of a bitch." Rachel said before walking out of the apartment. Kurt slapped Finn's arm. "For fucks sake Finn." Kurt said angrily.

Finn leaned his head back. "I think I need to go to the hospital dude." Finn said clutching his stomach. Kurt nodded.