34

*A few Months later *
"FINN!"Rachel panicked rushing to get ready for a big night. That's right Rachel Berry has been nominated for a Tony and Barbra Streisand is actually going to be there presenting awards to every actor,Actress,Director,Films and musical productions and her production of Funny girl has been nominated for best musical and best actress which was her. If that wasnt nerve racking enough Rachel also had too perform songs from the show to start to the Tonys off and she didnt want to dissapoint Ms Streisand her idol,her inner diva and one of the most successful and talented actresses of all time.
Finn is also starting the actors carrer along with Rachel and they're starring in another ramke (yes another remake after Lady Gaga and Bradley copper)of a Star is born which is currently in the makings and is announced as the last remake of the movie.

"Finn!Are you almost ready!?"Rachel screeched starting to panick as she walks to the front door Finn ran down the stairs in a suite and tye carrying Taylor "Calm down im here im here,"he said reassuringly Rachel pinches the bridge of her nose "I know,I know im sorry baby,"she apologised. Finn gave her a soft kiss on the lips "Dont be sorry okay?this is a big deal to you,"Finn tells her. Rachel takes both of Finn's hands "And soon it'll be you nominated for awards,"she said smiling. "We both will as the cutest couple on screen and in real life,"Finn chuckles. Carole,Burt,Kurt and Blaine all came to babysit Taylor as Finn and Rachel go to the awards she was really excited to see her parents on tv "Mommy loves you,"Rachel said giving Taylors cheeks Taylor smiles at both of her parents and Finn gives her a quick hug and kiss before giving her to Carole "Dont get her too excited,"he chuckled.
"Nonsense she's just happy her Mommy is going to be on Tv aren't you munchkin?"Carole asked. Rachel laughs slightly and takes Finns hand as they walk over to the car and waves at Taylor,Carole,Kurt,Burt and Blaine at the door frame.

The Tony's was just about to start and Finn sat in his seat waiting for Rachel to start off the awards with her singing there was so many famous people here:Will Smith,Rami Malek (which he secretly fangirled over) and he started to feel excited for Rachel and himself.
The lights went down signalling that the awards was going to start "Attention everyone,"she the tannoy speakers "The Awards is about to start and is broadcasted live on National Tv please everyone give an around of applause to Rachel Berry!" The Band starts to play Dont Rain on my parade  and Finn excitedly gave an around of applause as Rachel made her way from the back door starting to sing just like she did in Glee Club.

"Don't tell me not to live
Just sit and putter
Life's candy and the sun's
A ball of butter
Don't bring around a cloud
To rain on my parade

Don't tell me not to fly
I've simply got to
If someone takes a spill
It's me and not you
Who told you you're allowed
To rain on my parade

I'll march my band out
I'll beat my drum
And if I'm fanned out
Your turn at bat, sir
At least I didn't fake it
Hat, sir, I guess I didn't make it
But whether I'm the rose
Of sheer perfection
Or freckle on the nose
Of life's complexion
The cinder or the shiny apple of its eye
I gotta fly once
I gotta try once
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy
Juicy, and you see
I gotta have my bite, sir
Get ready for me, love
'Cause I'm a commer
I simply gotta march
My heart's a drummer
Don't bring around a cloud
To rain on my parade

I'm gonna live and live now
Get what I want, I know how
One roll for the whole show bang
One throw, that bell will go clang
Eye on the target and wham
One shot, one gun shot, and bam
Hey, TONY AWARDS!
Here I am
I'll march my band out
I will beat my drum
And if I'm fanned out
Your turn at bat, sir
At least I didn't fake it
Hat, sir, I guess I didn't make it
Get ready for me, love
'Cause I'm a commer
I simply gotta march
My heart's a drummer
Nobody, no, nobody
Is gonna rain on my parade!"