41

Taylor was sitting at the table coloring silently to herself. Rachel was just finishing up lunch. Finn was sitting in the livingroom watching a football game. Rachel set a plate in front of Taylor then out two extra ones on the tables as well. "Finn, lunch is ready." Rachel called.

Finn turned off the TV then came into the kitchen. He sat down next to Taylor and Rachel sat down across from them. Taylor was spaced out daydreaming. "Whatcha thinking about?" Finn asked her as he ate. She  turned and looked up at her father. "I wanna baby sibling." Rachel nearly choked on her food. Taylor looked at her mom. Finn grinned in amusement.

"Uh sweetie, you can't have a sibling right now, but maybe later." Rachel said with a small frown. Taylor looked between her two parents "Later?" Taylor asked in the most innocent voice ever. "Woah Woah Woah I said maybe." Rachel said quickly. Finn giggled a little.

Soon it was time for Taylor to go to bed. Rachel picked up Taylor. "Ready for bed?" Rachel asked her daughter. "Yes but I want daddy to take me to bed." Taylor announced. Finn looked up from the couch.  "Okay pretty girl." He took Taylor from Rachel then walked into her room.

"Daddy, I gotta question." Taylor asked once she was laying down. "What's up?" Finn asked tucking the blankets around her. "Can you get me a sister or a brother?" She asked innocently. Finn sat down on the edge of her bed. "Well, not right now, but like mommy said, maybe later." Taylor frowned. "Why not now?" Finn sighed. "Well theres a lot of reasons, but do you really wanna share mommy and me with another baby?" Finn asked his daughter.

She thought for a minute. "You're right." She rolled over so her back was to Finn. "Goodnight daddy." She said with a yawn. "Goodnight princess."