37

"Daddy daddy daddy!" Taylor yelled from outside Finn and Rachel's room. Rachel was already up, but Finn was still sleeping. Finn sat up with a yawn. "Morning princess." Finn said as his daughter climbed onto the bed. "Mommy says you're taking me to playgroup." Taylor explained to her dad.

Finn nodded with another yawn. "Okay, I'll go get dressed then I'll meet you downstairs." Taylor flopped down onto the ground with a thud then ran out of the room. Finn chuckled slightly. She wasn't very coordinated and she reminded him a lot of himself.

Finn came downstairs and Taylor was sitting on the counter with Rachel standing next to her. "Daddy!" Taylor said before jumping off the counter into Finns arms. "Hey pretty girl." Finn said with a smile then looked at Rachel. "Girls." He corrected. Rachel smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Ready?" Finn asked Taylor getting out of the car and opening the backdoor for her. Taylor hopped out. "Yep!"

"Hello Finn." One of the women said to him when they walked in. "Hello Taylor." She said smiling at her.  "Ready to go have some fun?" The woman asked enthusiastically. Taylor grinned but Finn looked worried. "Oh uh actually, I just remembered, she needs to go to the doctors." Finn didn't wait for an answer before picking up Taylor and practically running out of the building.

Finn and Taylor were getting icecream when his phone started ringing. It was Rachel.

"Hey babe." Finn said taking a lick of his icecream.
"Finn what the heck? She has to go to the doctors? Really?" Rachel asked, clearly not impressed.
"I uh, shes definitely not ready. Those kids looked bigger than her." Finn said wiping some chocolate off Taylor's face with his thumb.

Rachel sighed on the other end.
"If you say so." She said with a smile in her voice.