42

"Alright Taylor today's time for an important lesson,"Finn said putting Taylor down on the sofa in the lounge. "Yes Daddy?"Taylor asked looking up at Finn. "The lesson is QUEEN!"He cheers. From the other room Rachel was doing work on her laptop and she cheers "WOOOO QUEEN!"
"Whats Queen?"Taylor asked innecontly.
"Well Queen is one of the best bands ever and you're named after Rodger Taylor,"he explained.
"Like Barbra Streisand?"she asked.
"Well Barbra Streisand is for your middle name more importantly is your first name,"Finn said.
"I know lots about Barbra Streisand,"Taylor said with a smile completely ignoring the point Finn was trying to say,"There's a song she sings that is about Daddy's,"She said proudly.
"Taylor-"Taylor cuts Finn off and she starts to sing "Papa can you hear me?like that,"she said.
Finn could hear Rachel laughing from the kitchen and he rolls his eyes "I know sweetheart but today's all about Queen I made you a playlist,"Finn takes out his phone "All of them mean something in life like Love of my life is when you find love,Under pressure if you ever need to take a break,Kind of magic if you need any magic at all-"Taylor cuts Finn off again "Mommy made me a Barbra Streisand one."
Rachel continued to laugh "THATS MY GIRL!" Taylor started to giggle at how frustrated Finn is becoming.  "NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT BARBRA!"Finn yells to Rachel.
"YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH BARBRA!"Rachel yelled back.
"Cant I love both?"Taylor asked quietly "I want to know more about Queen."
"Alright so lets start with the band members:There's Brian May,John Deacon,Roger Taylor and Finally Freddie Mercury who died from aids,"Finn explained.
"FINN!"Rachel gasped.
"WHAT!?"Finn asked.
"Whats Aids?"Taylor asked innecontly.
"Oh...shit,"Finn mutters realising what he just said "Never mind sweetheart lets go onto the music." He walks over to his phone and puts on We Will Rock You and he starts doing the stomp and clap Taylor watches Finn with excitement and happiness it did look like alot of Fun. "What you do is stomp stomp clap like this,"Finn said walking over to Taylor standing her up causing her to giggle as Finn shows Taylor the stamps and claps with her hands and feet and soon Taylor got it stuck inside her mind. "Now what you do is sing WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!"Finn instructed. Taylor copies Finn "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!like that?"she asked. Finn nods and smiles proudly with excitement "Thats it! Right im going to sing the verse and when the time comes I want you to yell We Will We will rock you while doing the stomp and clap okay?" Taylor nods "I'll try."

Before they knew it Finn and Taylor were singing and dancing to We Will Rock you while doing the stamps and claps.

"Finn: Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place, singin'

Taylor: We will, we will rock you
We will, we will rock you

Finn: Buddy, you're a young man, hard man
Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday
You got blood on your face, you big disgrace
Waving your banner all over the place

Taylor: We will, we will rock you, sing it!
We will, we will rock you, yeah

Finn: Buddy, you're an old man, poor man
Pleading with your eyes, gonna get you some peace someday
You got mud on your face, big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place, do it!

Taylor: We will, we will rock you, Finn: yeah, yeah, come on
Taylor: We will, we will rock you, Finn: alright, louder!
Taylor: We will, we will rock you, Finn: one more time
Finn:Yeah!"

During Brian May's guitar solo Finn picks Taylor up spinning her around causing her to squeal with delite and happiness and when the song finishes Finn hugs Taylor tightly "Awwww you did it!"he beams Taylor giggles and hugs Finn back "I love you Daddy."
"I love you too Princess,"Finn said,
"I love You,Mommy,Barbra and QUEEN!"she beams. "You love Queen more though right?"Finn whispers. Taylor gasps "DADDY!"
"I HEARD THAT!"Rachel yelled from the kitchen.