12

"Finn,"Rachel said a few days later hugging him from behind as Finn sits on the bed they slept the previous night. Finn chuckled and turns to kiss Rachel on the lips pecking them so softly and with care "Mhm?"he asked humming in response as he kept pecking Rachel on the lips.
"I think we need to tell our parents,"Rachel said honestly looking up at her boyfriend "I feel like now is the moment to tell them now that everything is going so well between us,"Rachel takes Finn's hand and gives it a tight squeeze before kissing his knuckles. "If thats what you want to do im fine with it,"Finn replied with a small smile "Well lets get dressed first and have breakfast I still got to wait for the morning sickness to kick in and we'll skype them this afternoon how about that?"Rachel asked.
Finn pouts and wraps his arms around Rachels waist nuzzeling his face into Rachels neck rubbing her baby bump which is slowly starting to get bigger "How are you doing with that?"Finn asked. "Mmm im alright but I feel like its getting worse and im struggling to sleep alot more,"Rachel replied honestly.
"Awe well then its my job to look after you isn't it?and think about what comes out of it Rach our baby a little Finn or Rachel of our own."Finn asked,Rachel giggled and bit her lip smiling "Maybe..." Finn just laughs and kisses Rachel on the cheek before the two get up and get dressed for the day.

Once Rachel and Finn were dressed and the morning sickness kicked in for poor Rachel Finn set up the laptop in the living room Rachel sits down with a gigantic smile on her face.
"There's that smile I love to see how are you feeling?"Finn asked.
"Im feeling great,"Rachel replied truthfully "Im really really happy." Finn gives Rachel a hug a smile growing on his lips he too was so happy.
Finn takes his girlfriends hand giving it a tight squeeze before pressing the call button on skype waiting for his mom and Rachels Dads to pick up the call.

On Skype Finn had set up a group chat of his parents and Rachels so they could tell them all together as the family they should be. Carole,Burt,Leroy and Hirman picked up and were so happy to see their children all well and happy again before the couple broke the news they all talked about Finn and Rachel getting back together again and Kurt and Blaine were going to fly back over to Ohio to have a little vacation to celebrate their anniversary as boyfriends. "You have to come out and visit us soon hun,"Carole said "We've missed you so much both of you."
"I want to hear all about your dreams coming true sweetheart,the stage,the spotlight I bet everything you wanted is coming true,"Leroy said excitedly. Rachel bit her lip nervously this was it,this is when they're going to tell there parents the life changing news of Finn and Rachels entire life. "Actually Daddy I need to talk to you about that..."Rachel replied.
Everyone on the screen started to look worried "What is it?"Hirman asked.
Finn takes a deep breath "Mom,Burt,Mr Berry's Rachel is pregnant..."he breathed out ever so quickly Finn did expect the words to come out of his mouth. Everyone on the laptop screen was dead silent "please say something..."Finn begged in a whisper "Mom please." All of a sudden the other side of the screen erupted with cheers and screams making both Finn and Rachel flinch with shock. Carole started to cry hugging Burt ever so tightly and Rachels Dads had their hands over their mouths saying Oh My God about 50 times. "Finn Hunny this better not be a joke,"Carole said wiping her eyes laughing through her tears Finn shook his head "No Mom Rachel and I are having a baby you're going to be a grandma."
"Oh my god I could just hug you right now but I cant otherwise I'll break the screen,"Carole laughed nervously. "Now I see it,"Hirman said "Our little girl is glowing,"Leroy gasped "You're right she is!"
"How long are you on?"Burt asked Rachel,
Rachel and Finn look at eachother nervously and back at the screen again "4 months..."Rachel and Finn say in a mumble at the same time.
"4 months!?"Carole and Burt ask at the same time "and you didn't tell us?"Leroy asked.
"Dad its been a rough 4 months figuring everything out everything's starting to look up after me being kicked out of NYADA,Arguments,Vomiting,Weird feelings and cravings and did I mention vomiting?"Rachel asked,Finn gently rubs Rachels back, "You're right we're sorry hun,"Hirman appolgised "You will come to visit wont you?"Burt asked "Itll be amazing to see all you kids again and our unborn Grandchild too."
"We will Burt we promise,"Finn said "we just need to sort a few more things out first."
"Ofcourse,"Carol replied understanding "You better look after her Finn."
Finn nods "I will Mom I promise."
Finn and Rachel both say goodbye to their parents blowing kisses and waving at the screen until Carole,Burt,Leroy and Hirman disappeared.

Finn tackles Rachel into a hug making Rachel laugh "Come here you,"he said resting his head on Rachels chest cuddling into her. "What brought this on hmm?"Rachel asked. Finn looked up and kisses Rachel on the lips again and again "I just love you so much Rach more than you'll ever know I,"*Kiss* "Love" *another kiss* "You!"Rachel kisses Finn back holding him close to her body deepening the kiss "I love you too,"Rachel replied "Me and our baby love you things are starting to look up Finn they really are."