19

Man I love you so much" Finn weeped to Puck, who was sitting next to him.  "I love you too man."  Puck responded. Finn was wasted at this point, and Puck was just a little tipsy, but he definitely wasn't acting like himself.

"I love you so much, Rachel and I want you and Quinn to be Taylor's godparents." Finn announced. Puck stared at Finn. "Really dude?" Puck asked him. When Finn nodded Puck burst out crying. "Really?" He asked through tears. Finn nodded and they hugged.

An hour had past and Finn had gotten more drunk, if that was possible, and Puck had sobered up. "C'mon buddy. Let's go home." Puck said standing up.

Rachel was sitting on the couch curled up with a book. Carole, Burt, Kurt and Blaine were gone and Finn was out with Puck. Rachel heard voices from outside and she raised an eyebrow.
"C'mon get up!" She heard Pucks voice from outside. She walked to the window and seen Finn laying on the ground and Puck trying to drag him. "I don't wannnnnna" Finn whined. Puck looked up to see Rachel watching them. "Hey do you wanna go see Rachel?" Puck asked as if he were talking to a dog. "Rachel?" Finn asked. "Yeah shes inside but you gotta stand up and go in there yourself." Finn jumped up and ran inside, Puck followed.

Finn ran and hugged Rachel. Rachel tried not to laugh and hugged him back. "Hi honey." Rachel said to him. Finn put his hand on her stomach. "MAMMAAAA" Rachel let out a small laugh. "OooOooOoOoOoOo" He sang very out of key.

Puck was laughing super hard and had his phone out filming. "Sing more." Puck commanded. Finn "SOMETIMES WISH I'VE NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALLLLLL" Rachel and Puck were both laughing. "DNEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NA NA NEW NEW DUM DOM DOM" Finn said imitating the guitar solo while doing air guitar. "DO DO DO DO DO DO I SEE A LITTLE SILOUTE OF A MAN SCARAMOOSH SCARAMOOSH WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO" Rachel was hysterical. She had never seen Finn act like this. "THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME galalio GALALIO galalio GALALIO galalio."

Rachel walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water for him. Puck followed and started raiding through the cupboards. "What are you looking for?" Rachel asked with a raised eyebrow. "Looking for the candy cupboard." Puck responded. Puck found it and grabbed a bag of accorted gummy candies. "Finn likes these when hes drunk." Puck told her before walking into the livingroom.

"ALL WE NEED IS *clap clap* RADIO GA GA *clap clap* RADIO GOO GOO" Finn was now laying on the ground singing. "He switched songs." Rachel pointed out. Puck through the bag of gummys at him. He opened it and started eating them. Puck and Rachel sat down and started watching him.

Finn found a little gummy ring and walked over to Rachel on his knees. "LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU'VE HURT MEEE" Rachel tried not to laugh as Finn handed her the ring. "Never take the ring off NEVER!" Finn slurred. Rachel nodded. "I won't."

Finn was laying in bed with a small content smile on his face. Rachel and Puck were tucking him in. Rachel leaned down and kissed Finns cheek. "Goodnight Finn." Rachel said. "Uh night dude." Puck said awkwardly. Finn pulled Puck down and gave him a bear hug. "Goodnight Noah." Rachel started laughing that Finn called him by his real name. "Watch it Hudson." Puck said glaring at him. "We'll see you in the morning." Rachel said in a sing song voice as she turned off the light. Rachel and Puck left the room.
Finn woke up with the worst hang over EVER. The light hurt his eyes. He groaned as he stumbled out of bed and made his way downstairs. "Well good morning Mr.Mercury." Puck said grinning as Finn stumbled down the stairs. Finn raised his eyebrow. "What did you just call me?" He asked sitting down. Rachel walked over to and kissed him. "Well the amount of Queen you were singing last night, you might as well be Freddie Mercury." Puck said taking a drink of his coffee. Puck then pulled out his phone.

Finn pinched the bridge of his nose when he heard it.

"SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN AT ALLLLLLL"

Finn groaned. Rachel and Puck started laughing again.

Finn pinched the bridge of his nose when he heard it.

"SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN AT ALLLLLLL"

Finn groaned. Rachel and Puck started laughing again.

The three of them were sitting on the couch watching reruns of Friends. Rachel and Puck kept giving eachother small smiles. They were planning something.

"I see a little siloute of a man." Puck started singing

"Scaramoosh Scaramoosh will you do the fandango" Rachel sang after him.

"Shut up" Finn groaned.

"THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME" They sang at the same time.

Finn threw a pillow at each of them then went up stairs.