36

Rachel was hiding a secret,and she couldn't tell anyone about it ever since the Tony's a couple of months ago Rachel had been sent negative comments on social media about her weight,a couple of scars (Which was from the stretch marks and operations when Rachel was in her coma)and how she was talentless. Funny Girl was still performing and in a couple of days New York magazine are going to do a photoshoot and watch the show before the cast take a hitaus from performing for a few months and let the understudies do a round of performances while they do the performances Rachel was greatful she has an amazing family to support them because of this Finn and Rachel decided on a long engagement.

Finn wakes up in the middle of the night noticing Rachel wasn't in bed next to him and he Started to worry. He slowly gets out of bed and looks around the house for his Fiance he looked in Taylors bedroom but she wasn't there, there was only Taylor who was fast asleep sucking her thumb. Finn slowly walks down the stairs hearing sobbing from the kitchen,Finn walks into the kitchen and sees Rachel on her laptop wiping her eyes watching a video "The only thing Berry has in common with Striesand his her massive pig snout go back to Ohio Berry no one wants you here,"said a woman on Rachel's screen. Finn's eyes widen "Rachel?"he asked,Rachel flinches and quickly turns off the computer wiping her eyes "Oh...um..Hey Honey what are you doing up?"she asked. Finn crosses his arms and leans against the door frame "Me? what are you doing up?"Finn asked.
"I couldn't sleep,"Rachel replied "Really busy with the Funny Girl photo shoot and performance tomorrow."
Finn sighs deeply and walks over to Rachel "What were you watching?"he asked.
"N-nothing,"Rachel stuttered lying through her teeth.Finn sighs again and turns on the laptop "HEY!"Rachel yelled "THATS MINE!" But it was too late the computer was on and on the screen was negative reviews all about Rachel.
"What the actual fuck!?"Finn whispers scrolling through the comments on videos and News Articles.

"The Worst Fanny Brice on this planet."
"Ew look at her scars absaloutely disgusting hide them away!"
"Her scars,look at the rolls of fat."
"Face it slut youll never be as talented as Babs."

The comments kept going and going and Finn couldn't believe what he was seeing and hearing,Rachel started to sob from her seat. Sadly Finn turns off the computer and looks at Rachel with hurt in his eyes "Awe Honey,"he said before wrapping his arms around Rachel's body kissing the top of her head and she continued to cry "Ssssh,"Finn hushes stroking Rachel's brunette hair backwards "Dont listen to them baby please don't."
Rachel starts to sniffle "I try too Finn I really try too but I cant deal with this much hate I cant take it."
"I know baby I know,"Finn said softly "They have no idea how much you've been through and don't see talent when they see it,you're so beautiful Rachel Barbra Berry soon to be Hudson and you are talented you won an award by Barbra Striesand even, they're just jealous that you have fans that voted for you to win the Tony you deserved to win." Rachel wipes her eyes "I just want a good review tomorrow,"Rachel whispers "I'll be okay once I know what they think."
Finn nods understandingly "I understand,"he said "How about this?Tomorrow ill come to work with you and if anyone dares says anything ill defend you and prove them wrong."
"Im really busy tomorrow Finn and we have Taylor to look after,"Rachel replied sadly Finn cuts Rachel off with a gentle kiss on the lips "Kurt and Blaine will look after her tomorrow okay?"Finn asked. Rachel noded "Alright then but Ive got a photoshoot in the morning,a run through after lunch and then a performance in the evening can you do all of that?"Rachel asked. Finn squeezes Rachels hand "Im your fiance Rachel Ill do anything for you." 

As Finn and Rachel go upstairs to bed Finn held Rachel close to him rocking her back and forward softly singing to her as she was drifting off to sleep.