2

"RACHEL!"Finn dropped his suitcases and ran after Rachel who ran into the bathroom and locked herself inside. Finn was just about to make it but the door was shut in his face. Looking back at Kurt with hurt eyes Kurt takes a deep sigh and picks up Finn's suitcases "Go talk to her,"Kurt tells him gently. Finn gives his brother a slight nod and Kurt goes back to making breakfast. Turning back to the door Finn gently knocks on it "Rachel?"he asked with a voice so soft and tender "Let me in,"he said from the other side Finn could hear Rachel sobbing which broke his heart he didn't want to admit it but it did his heart truly broke. "Its all going to be alright Rachel...I promise please open up,"Finn begged. Seeing and hearing footsteps and the handle turning Finn face's a Rachel with tear stains all down her cheeks and Finn slowly step forwards to speak.

"Before you say anything,"Rachel said putting her hands up infront of her to signal Finn to not talk "Let me please explain..."Finn takes a deep breath not saying anything but nods letting Rachel say what she had to say. "This is the reason why you couldn't come to visit,"Rachel began "I found out and I knew I just knew it was yours,I told Brody and he left me and I so wanted to call you,tell you amidetaly to just hear your voice again telling me everything is alright im not alone but I couldn't I was too scared for you to hate me,"Rachel couldn't bare to look at Finn so she just looks down at her feet. "Hate you...why would I hate you?"Finn asked,
"B-because you do Im a S-Slut,"Rachel sniffles "and I just left you,"Rachel all of a sudden started to full out cry a New kind of crying Finn had never seen Rachel do before. Finn sighed and rolled his eyes slightly on how stupid Rachel was being Finn walks over to Rachel and wraps his strong arms around you "Im not going anywhere,"Finn tells her "Im staying right here to look after you and help you okay?"
Rachel looks up at Finn eyes widening ever so slightly "You will?"Rachel asked barely in a whisper. "Ofcourse I would Rachel,"Finn replied getting annoyed "What kind of father would I be if I just left you and our kid!?"Rachel shivers a little as Finn raises his voice and Rachel wipes her eyes sternly "Fine but if you're staying its going to be hard you cant just walk out when you feel like it youre going to be stuck with me and this little one whether you like it or not because I am not letting my baby or myself getting treated like crap,"Rachel told Finn seriously taking her hand out. Finn doesn't say anything and shakes Rachel's hand "Alright Ms Berry im in,"he said.

Finn and Rachel walk out of the bathroom not saying a word back to Kurt who was dishing up breakfast on three plates he looked up at Finn and Rachel "So?"he asked,
"Finn's staying..."Rachel mumbled sitting down at the table. Kurts eyes glistened with slight happiness "Well that's great you won't have to do this alone!"Kurt tried to brighten up the mood as he sits down along with Finn "Yeah great,"Rachel mumbled playing her food around with her fork. "Come on Rachel don't be like that,"Kurt sighs "Its great that youve got support and youve got Uncle Kurt and Uncle Blaine."
Rachel and Finn looked up at Kurt with a death glare in both of there eyes making Kurt look back down at his food starting to eat.

"Right you take my bed Ill go on the couch,"Rachel decided later that night.
"Are you crazy!?"Finn asked "You're the one that's pregnant I'll take the couch,"
"Great using the baby for an excuse,"Rachel mutters under her breath. "What was that?"Finn asked "For godsake Rachel I'll take the Couch!"he was starting to get impatient.
"ITS MY HOUSE FINN ILL TAKE THE STUPID COUCH!"Rachel screamed. Kurt walks into the lounge carrying a duvet and a pillow wearing his pyjamas "RIGHT!YOU TWO GROW UP I'LL TAKE THE COUCH!"Kurt slumps himself down on the couch and layed out his bed spread.
"Atleast someone understands!"Rachel yelled.
Finns eyes widen "WHAT THE HELL!?"He yelled "I SUGGESTED TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!" Rachel ignores him and storms into her bedroom while Finn storms into Kurts "GOODNIGHT!"Kurt called out,
"GOODNIGHT!"Rachel and Finn shout at the same time. 'Oh boy'Kurt thought 'This is going to be a long 6 months.'