33

Finn and Puck were walking through the mall. Rachel was making Finn buy new pants since she said he needed to dress up more for her shows and what nots. Puck decided he needed some new pairs too so he tagged along.

"Dude!" Puck exclaimed when they passed a rack of pants. "Look at this deal!" Puck said pointing to the sign. Finn sat the car seat down by the bench then they started going through the clothes.

They each picked out 4 pairs then they went to go pay.

Finn and Puck were at the food court. "I'll go order and you go take Taylor and sit down." Finn told Puck. Pucks eyes widened at Finn. "I thought you had her." Finn stared at Puck for a moment before they started bolting towards the store.

Finn sighed in relief as he seen one of the workers bouncing his daughter. "Taylor!" He exclaimed as he walked over to her. "Daddy!" She grinned at her father. The woman handed her to him.

"Mr.Hudson. This isn't a babysitting service." She said before walking into the back.

Finn looked down at Taylor. "If we go get icecream will you not tell mommy about this?" Finn asked his little girl. "Icecream icecream icecream!" She shouted in delight.

An hour later Finn and Puck walked through the door. "Daddy and Unca Puck losted me!" Taylor announced to her mother. Rachel looked at Finn with wide eyes. "Taylor! It's not okay to lie." Finn told his daughter. "Finn shes too young to know what lying is!" Puck slowly started to back towards the door. "Noah get back here!"

Puck immediately stopped moving and stared at an angry Rachel. Taylor started laughing and clapping. "Good girl Taylor." Rachel cooed at Taylor. "Yeah good girl." Finn said with sarcasm. Rachel took Taylor from Finn.  "You obviously can't be trusted with her." Rachel said glaring at Finn.