31

Finn groaned. "What do you mean you can't babysit?" Finn asked his brother. Finn was over at Kurt and Blaines picking up Taylor.

Kurt frowned. "I'm sorry Finn, but I have a life too." Finn frowned. "Well what am I gonna do?"

Kurt shrugged. "Well Pucks visiting. Why don't you ask him to do it? He is his godfather after all." Finn thought about it for a minute. "Thanks man."
"Everything you need should be in the diaper bag but if not everything should be in the nursery.." Rachel trailed off. "Noah are you sure you're going to be okay?" Rachel asked unsure. "Yeah, we'll be fine." Puck said bouncing Taylor in his arms making her laugh. Rachel nodded biting her lip a bit. Finn smiled at Puck. "Thanks dude. I owe you one."

Finn and Rachel left and Puck watched them leave. As soon as they pulled out of the driveway, Taylor started screaming. Pucks eyes widened. "Woah woah Hey Hey hey don't cry." Puck said gently but she didn't. Puck put her in the highchair then started looking through the cupboards. She found the candy cupboard then started digging through it. He found a bag of lollipops. He opened one then fed it to Taylor.

Taylor immediately stopped crying. Puck smiled in success.

Puck was trying to cook some stir fry for dinner. Taylor started crying because of a dirty diaper. Puck went to change her and when he got back the frying pan had a huge flame on it.

"SHIT!" Puck yelled and Taylor started laughing and clapping at the flame. Puck tried to throw liquids on it but he accidentally threw oil on which made the flame grow. Puck ran outside with Taylor. Just then, Finn and Rachel pulled in the driveway. "Theres a fire!" Puck exclaimed out of breath from running.

Finn ran inside to put the fire out and Rachel marched up to Puck. "GOD DAMMIT NOAH WE LEFT YOU ALONE FOR AN HOUR!" Taylor laughed at her mother and Rachel took her from Puck.

Finn came out of the house. "Why didn't you use the fire extinguisher?" Finn asked Puck and Rachel face palmed. "I uh..I was in a panic okay!"