28

A month Later*
Rachel was still in her Coma and Finn was a wreck the only thing that kept him going was little Taylor who's now out of the incabater and Finn could even hold her,he held her everyday when he visited both Taylor and Rachel he sang to them both aswell. Today Finn,Burt,Carole,Kurt,Blaine,Puck and Quinn went to visit them.
"Hello little one,"Finn said cooing at Taylor snuggling up in his arms "ready to see Mommy?"he asked. Finn kisses Taylor on her tiny forehead and she shows what seemed to be a smile a very Finn like smile she also had his eyes. "How is this little nugget?"Kurt asked walking next to Finn to Rachels ward "she's doing just fine,"Finn tells him  "arent you my little princess?" Finn and the others all walk into Rachel's ward and he freezes feeling his blood boil seeing Brody was next to Rachel's bedside. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"Finn demanded "GET.AWAY.FROM.HER," Taylor started to cry as Brody walks towards everyone at the door frame Finn brings Taylor to Kurt and he takes her trying to calm the little Hudson down, "sssh its okay Mommy is alright sssh,"Kurt hushes bouncing the baby slightly.
"Finn..."Carole said starting to worry.
"What are you doing here!?"Finn asked again.
"Dude he's asked you a question!"Puck snapped. "Id advise you to leave now,"said Quinn crossing her arms.
"I still love her,"Brody said placing his hand on Finn. Finn immediately punches Brody causing everyone to gasp and Taylor to  Finn carried on hitting him "GET AWAY FROM MY FUTURE WIFE!"He screamed. As Finn continued to hit him blood was dripping from his fist and Brodys face until he heard a voice. "Finn?..."Finn stops and looks up and his eyes widen seeing Rachel,her eyes open and was awake. "Rachel..."Puck gasped. Brody manages to punch Finn getting him off him and walks towards Rachel whos eyes grew wider and she starts to heavily breathe Puck ran over to Brody and shoves him away from her "NO ONE TOUCHES MY BERRY,"He said "Now Get out of here and never look at Rachel,Finn or my god daughter again got it!?" Doctors and Nurses rush into the room "Sir you have 5 minutes to leave or we'll call the police,"a doctor said.
"ME!?"Brody asked "It was HIM WHO STARTED IT AND ALL THOSE FREAKS!"
"Get out Brody,"Finn said sternly.
Brody stares at Finn in the eyes "This isn't the last of me Hudson..."he said before walking out of the room.

Finn rushes over to Rachel studying every feature of her face and felt tears form into his eyes "Is it really you or am I dreaming?"he asked. Rachel interlocks her hand into Finns "Its me..."she whispers through her oxygen mask showing a weak smile. Finn immediately burst into tears and hugs Rachel tight "Oh my god Rachel..."he sobbed. Rachel plants a kiss onto Finns head "Sssh im here I told you you'll never get rid of me,"Finn chuckles through his tears and slowly takes Rachels mask off her face kissing her softly on the lips as she kisses back. As they part Kurt brings Taylor over and Rachel could hold her for the first time.

Rachel started to cry holding her precious daughter for the first time "Hello gorgeous..."she whispered and she was one of the most beautiful things Rachel had ever seen "She's so beautiful Finn...look at her she has your eyes and handsome smile." Finn kisses the top of Rachel's head starting to cry himself he never thought he'll see Rachel again. "She really is,"he whispers he puts his finger out and Taylor places her tiny hand onto his. Kurt walks over to Rachel passing Rachel her Funny girl script "This belongs to you Ms Streisand,"he said.
Rachel's eyes widen and she starts to squeal with excitement opening the first page "I GOT FANNY!"She cheered "I GOT FANNY!" everyone laughs at Rachels Bubblyness "I told you would get in,"Finn said with a proud smile.
"So when are you going to have your other kid?"Puck asked teasingly.
"NO!!!"Rachel and Finn yell at the same time.
"I was just joking,"Puck chuckles.